Vacuum Brake Setup

Red Regal T

All you need to eliminate your Powermaster brake system.
Don't spend hundreds of dollars trying to keep your powermaster working, that is, if you can even locate the parts you need. Even GM ditched the powermaster in favor of vacuum on the 89 TTA. Change to vacuum and........FO-GET ABOUT IT!

VACUUM BOOSTER W/ CHECK VALVE
BRAKE PEDAL ASSEMBLY
ALUMINUM MASTER CYLINDER ASSEMBLY
PLASTIC RESERVOIR W/ LID
ALL FASTENERS AND GASKETS INCLUDED
SIMPLE, STEP BY STEP, INSTALLATION ISTRUCTIONS
INSURED SHIPPING

All in excellent condition and appearance. I check out the master cylinder and the booster before shipping to make sure they are good units and like all the parts I sell, I guarantee them to be good.

ONLY $150 complete. Shipping included to lower 48 states. :cool:

All you need to eliminate your Powermaster brake system.
Don't spend hundreds of dollars trying to keep your powermaster working, that is, if you can even locate the parts you need. Even GM ditched the powermaster in favor of vacuum on the 89 TTA. Change to vacuum and........FO-GET ABOUT IT!

Man you give Billy Mays a run for his money...lol

Good deal though

:biggrin:

Attachments

• MAROON T-TYPE 087.jpg
    MAROON T-TYPE 087.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 796
Hi john; What its the small part that interrupt one of the brake lines at the right of the pic? Purpose? :confused: Thnks

Wow... that is a very tempting price. I've been all over the place lately trying to decide between vacuum, hydroboost, or just plain manual brakes.

I'm guessing these kits include used parts to some extent? Just curious.

Do you have multiple to sell or just one?

All used parts All in excellent condition and appearance. I check out the master cylinder and the booster before shipping to make sure they are good units and like all the parts I sell, I guarantee them to be good.

Very few kits left.

I Second that...

If anyone is "thinking" of buying one of his kits...DO IT! I bought one from him oh about 3 years ago...got rid of the POWER-CRAPPER and haven't looked back since! Hold 15# EVERYTIME at launch with the larger S-10 wheel cylinders and soft brake pads and never worry about it going out on me like the power-crapper did! ;o)

Carlos