Updates on TTA diecast

So nice how you forgot to mention it took me about 3 days and 60 pictures to get the perfect on for you....:biggrin:

not my fault you can't follow directions :D . But the pictures really did help and it was exactly what they were looking for.

If that's the case, again, I'll just make my own when they come out with the regular GTAs.
Just change a few things over, and repaint.
Looking at the pre-production version, I sure hope they get that spoiler worked out right.
Looks like they cut the ends off where it comes to the points.
I would have rather had the version like all 1550, not the actual pace car.
Unless they do something like the Kitt cars that Ertl did, made them work!;)

George:cool:

George, Matt looked over the thread and noticed your comment. He said the reason the spoiler looks like that is because it's a resin mold which is very fragile. While working with the model the end of the spoiler broke off on that side and they happened to post the picture of the side with the broken spoiler. It'll come all the way to the end on the production models.

Also, they're still talking with the licensing company. They're not going to have an answer from them for a while because they'll need the final steel production style models to present to them. They're gunna try using the GTA spoiler and presenting the final porduct with that to the licensing company.

I also remember several comments on the interior being white. He confirmed that the reason they're white in the pics is because that's the plastic they used for the preproduction model. The final product will be a tan color with a flocking material to simulate the carpet on the floor. They used the carpet material on their 1:18 68 Mustang and on their 1:18 86 Vette Pace Car recently. So if any of you know of a place near you that carries those then check them out to have an idea of what the interior quality will be like on the TTA.

Tta#917

I have one preordered and I'll trade straight up for anyone that gets #917.
Thanks in advance!
Jim Ayres

are these cars going to have the opening doors,hood and trunk i've preordered 2 or 3 of these cars
NCTYPHOON kid

are these cars going to have the opening doors,hood and trunk i've preordered 2 or 3 of these cars
NCTYPHOON kid

yes they do have opening everything.

I'll try emailing him tonight and should get a response tomorrow if they're working tomorrow since we got dumped with a nice blizzard. Ill post up as soon as he responds though.

Danm! I ordered 5. Gonna be a fight to get our build numbers! or costly...

I think everyone's cool here...........if I get someone's #, I'll trade it even up, or take even money...................because guys, we're all in a brotherhood! Only 1555 of these exist!

Danm! I ordered 5. Gonna be a fight to get our build numbers! or costly...

Wouldn't that suck if the company decides not to put build numbers on them?????? I thought I heard they are going to make 3500 of them? Then there will be multiple cars for each build number.........figure that out :cool:

Wouldn't that suck if the company decides not to put build numbers on them?????? I thought I heard they are going to make 3500 of them? Then there will be multiple cars for each build number.........figure that out :cool:

There's going to be 3500 of them made, but they're going to be number out of 3500, not out of 1555. So there will be car number 2600 of 3500, which won't match up with any of the actual cars. As for everyone trying to get their actual car number I think what we should do is everyone register on the TTA registry at Turbo Trans AM.Com and then and email will be associated with the build number and people can easily look up who's car number they might have.

these cars are going to have that resin mold for the rear spolier but wont be broke like the one on greenlight site
NCTYPHOON kid

these cars are going to have that resin mold for the rear spolier but wont be broke like the one on greenlight site
NCTYPHOON kid

right I think it was adressed earlier in this thread that the spoiler had happened to break on the prototype when they were messing with it and the picture on the site was after it broke. I don't know if the production ones will be made of a different material or not but I'm sure it will be much stronger and won't be prone to breaking.