Updates on TTA diecast

89transam_pacecar_homepage.jpg

Supercar1.com went from saying it was "in stock" on September 15th to "This product is expected to be in stock approximately Thursday 18 September, 2008."

:mad:

Just got a shipping confirmation email from supercar1.com--my TTA model is on its way to me!!!:biggrin:

I have had a pre-order on diecastmuscle.com for close to two years. Every once in a while I would e-mail them to make sure I still had one with the answer and print out showing the transaction. Today I logged on and according to their website I currently do not have a record of a pre-order. I am waiting on an e-mail response from them. :mad:

I have had a pre-order on diecastmuscle.com for close to two years. Every once in a while I would e-mail them to make sure I still had one with the answer and print out showing the transaction. Today I logged on and according to their website I currently do not have a record of a pre-order. I am waiting on an e-mail response from them. :mad:
Mine showed the same thing so I emailed them and they responded with the orginal purchase invoice, so they should still have it...however I know some folks were emailed by them when their credit card expired and I was never contacted about mine..but they indicated they still had my order. My order was dated Dec 2006.

Mine showed the same thing so I emailed them and they responded with the orginal purchase invoice, so they should still have it...however I know some folks were emailed by them when their credit card expired and I was never contacted about mine..but they indicated they still had my order. My order was dated Dec 2006.

There's still hope I guess.

I recieved this e-mail last week about their new website (www.diecastmuscule.com)

Hello!
website: Diecastmuscle.com - Since 1997 - diecast collectibles

Earlier this week we launched our completely re-designed website. We have some issues as well as some content and presentation issues to still work through. We appreciate your feedback and thoughts on the new site. We believe this new layout will serve our customers better in the long term.
Please stop by and check it out.

A couple points to mention:
First our default home page may deiffer a little if you have us bookmarked. You will be re-direct if you use the old bookmark, but it may be worth updating it.
Simply change your bookmark to Diecastmuscle.com - Since 1997 - diecast collectibles. Your bookmark most likely has Diecastmuscle.com - Since 1997 - diecast collectibles which is no longer active.

Anyone that has an item on preorder, or backorder will have an online account that they can log into.
Anyone that has placed an order with us since March 1st will also have an online account that they can log into.

In addition, your email is you login. Therefore if you and your spouse, or parent or child etc... used the same email address with us in the past, you will not have an online account prebuilt, but you can create one with your next order.

We left the passwords the same as on the old version of the website. The new site requires a minimum of 8 characters where the old site did not. So if you meet the above criteria but can not log in, it is most likely due to a shorter than 8 character password. you will have to call or email us to activate your account.

Your preorders are not loaded onto the new site yet. This is high on our to do list. We have all your preorders stored safely in the office. Until we get them loaded onto the new site, you can check them by calling or emailing.

In the meantime we will be working hard tweaking the new site.

We appreciate your business.

Thanks,
John​

looks like mine are on their way..my CC was charged today for the 2 I preordered 2 1/2 years ago :cool:

-Scott

Same here for my 2 and I got mine through diecastmuscle.com. I will start a new thread when I get mine and post the numbers I have. Maybe someone's car number will match them and would trade 'em.

Yeah, big shocker to see that my card was charged for the 10 I pre-ordered. Would be nice to have some shipping information though:frown:

Same as Walt, I'll post what numbers I received. I'm looking for #104

Yeah, big shocker to see that my card was charged for the 10 I pre-ordered. Would be nice to have some shipping information though:frown:

yeah, a e-mail with a tracking number would be nice.

yeah, a e-mail with a tracking number would be nice.

Not sure about the other companies, but I did receive tracking info from UPS when supercar1.com sent me my TTA model.