type S

BTW any of you people going to Englishtown opening day March 1st? I'll be there helping my cousin out with his charged and carbed fox.

Originally posted by Turbojorge
So we have the Intergra type R= "Racing ?"

Acura RSX type S= "Slow ?"

Eclipse RS "Really Slow ?"

Prelude type SH " Shipping and Handling :D "

What else?
;)

S-Car-Go .......Means that it's a snail. :D

first of all, the rsx-s is not all that fast. its nice to see that you ate some rice though.

all of you NJ guys are north and west. im on the shore in central monmouth county, west long branch to be exact. anyone from around me? and i know that if you go down into ocean county, if you can avoid the cops route 37 is a great place to reel in some ricers.

About Rt. 37.....

Living in Brick, I am in Toms River often. Just as a safety note, you really have to watch yourself on Rt 37 now. About two years ago, a racing accident ended up with a young girl dead, and the cops have been on hyper-patrol out there ever since, especially in the summertime. Sometimes they even get the State Troopers to help out. Be careful all!

Those type S acuras really aren't that fast, I can put several car lengths on them in my Mustang. and the one time I raced one in the GN, I wouldn't let him pass....hehe...he had the concerned "whats wrong with my car I can't pass this old black thing" look on his face.

Hey Orion, I'm in Northern Monmouth county near Keyport.
I dont know too many people around here that have TR's.
Although I do see one once in a while.
I wish I could get together and cruise with a group of TR's!! That'd be so awesome

Originally posted by equalizer442
it is? ive never been in the passengers seat, whats it feel like?

i tried this once, and never will i ride in the pass side again, it feels fast even on a high 12 second pass!!

it really felt faster in the passenger seat, why.. is .. that???

Quick6'n'-K.C.

In my opinion its because you dont have control of the car or whats going to happen so your not really feeling the engine as you would when accelerating

Carl