TWIN TURBO FORD 347 STROKE MOTOR FOR SALE, will CONSIDER TRADES

Quint

hey guys. My brother has a project he is having to ditch due to slow times. BUt his loss is someones gain for sure. Here is a little info:
*Its GOT TWIN GARRETT ON CENTER 63 TURBOS, stroked 347 Ford racing engine
* FORD R-302 BLOCK
* SPLAYED STEEL MAIN CAPS
* SCAT 4340 STEEL 3.4 CRANKSHAFT
* EAGLE STEEL H BEAM 5.700" ROD
* J&E FORGED 4.030 PISTONS
* F.A.S.T
* PLASMA- MOLY TOP RING (FOR HIGH BOOST)
* TRICK FLOW TFSR HEADS
* SOLID ROLLER
* 7/16 STUD GIRDLE
* CUSTOM HEADERS
* WE ALSO HAVE A 1989 WHITE AUTO 4-CYL COUPE WITH RED INT, STILL RUNS, PRETTY CLEAN, BUT NOT SO PRETTY, SINCE IT WAS GOING TO BE PAINTED AND WAS TO BE THE CAR FOR THIS ENGINE.
* The Engine still needs, fuel injection or blow through carb, which ever racer wants, down pipe, intake, intercooler and valve covers. Not a whole lot left really, $1800-2000. We have almost 70% more in the project and engine, then the asking price of $8,500.00! We were building this to run easy low 8's or faster on drag radials. The engine is with a Ford performance shop in Houston Tx. We will consider trades, but please only serious buyers. Thanks guys! Clint can be reached at 925-785-1471 or my self via this site or by phone at 480-226-9194. We need to move it, so let the bidding begine :biggrin:

hey guys. My brother has a project he is having to ditch due to slow times. BUt his loss is someones gain for sure. Here is a little info:
*Its GOT TWIN GARRETT ON CENTER 63 TURBOS, stroked 347 Ford racing engine
* FORD R-302 BLOCK
* SPLAYED STEEL MAIN CAPS
* SCAT 4340 STEEL 3.4 CRANKSHAFT
* EAGLE STEEL H BEAM 5.700" ROD
* J&E FORGED 4.030 PISTONS
* F.A.S.T
* PLASMA- MOLY TOP RING (FOR HIGH BOOST)
* TRICK FLOW TFSR HEADS
* SOLID ROLLER
* 7/16 STUD GIRDLE
* CUSTOM HEADERS
* WE ALSO HAVE A 1989 WHITE AUTO 4-CYL COUPE WITH RED INT, STILL RUNS, PRETTY CLEAN, BUT NOT SO PRETTY, SINCE IT WAS GOING TO BE PAINTED AND WAS TO BE THE CAR FOR THIS ENGINE.
* The Engine still needs, fuel injection or blow through carb, which ever racer wants, down pipe, intake, intercooler and valve covers. Not a whole lot left really, $1800-2000. We have almost 70% more in the project and engine, then the asking price of $9,500.00! We where building this to run easy low 8's or faster on drag radials. The engine is with a Ford performance shop in Houston Tx. We will consider trades, but please only serious buyers. Thanks guys! Clint can be reached at 925-785-1471 or my self via this site or by phone at 480-226-9194. We need to move it, so let the bidding begine :biggrin:

have pics, but cant submit?

Come on guys, anybody building or wanting to build something, this is the engine of your wanting Ford!

Yes. The engine was bought from another racer, who already had in his a couple of times, but switched to a different car, and Clint bought this to start his car. Don get me wrong, its a unique fit either way, but damn thse things look good, when fabricated to fit with 2 turbos sticking out at ya

New Price For This Week $7,000.00! Must Move It Guys, Cant Believe I'm Doing This, But We Have Other Irons In Fire. Lets Do This!