Turbolink v4.06 Cheap

Dutchboy

I have the last of the Turbolink software packages. I bought the last of the stock they had. They will not produce them anymore. There is 16 Kits left. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. 155.00 shipped add 3% for paypal . I will be putting these up on Ebay for a little bit more. The Turbolink site wass wanting 295 a piece for these. Get one of these while you still can. Call for aditional information 972-859-0202

Attachments

• DSCN5564.JPG
    DSCN5564.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 802
This will work on the latest version of windows. You dont have to have a old lap top to use it.

BTW if this isnt what you expected I will refund your money minus shipping and paypal if I have to pay it no problem I just got all these at a good enough rate id could hook it up cheap for you guys.

I have 4.01 what are thr differences?

Is there a boost gauge for it? and will it hook up the same way as mine?:smile:

Got the T-Link today. Works great!! I used a USB - Serial adapter and it worked perfect.
Thanks Gary!!:biggrin:

Turbolink

Thanks, Gary. I picked my Tlink up today. I'm sure it was here Friday, but I was out of town. Very good transaction! Gary is easy to deal with and he keeps you informed. Thanks again, Gary.

Brandon

Maybe its in the instructions.I havea 3 bar for the alky but the factory ecu doesnt use it for input so it wont come thru the datalink