Turbo Shield Ground

sheckyZ28

Im trying to eliminate some problems I have been having. After some reading, I found out that there is suppose to be a ground attached to the turbo shield bolt. However I do not see a ground attached to this place on my GN. I was wondering were the other end of that ground attaches to?

Check here.

I believe the wire you are asking about is attached at the bolt labeled "110" in this diagram: 1986-87 Common parts for Turbo Regals
The other end is attached to the negative post on the batt.. It's the main neg cable and if you can, zoom in on the diagram to about 150% and it becomes very clear.

I believe the wire you are asking about is attached at the bolt labeled "110" in this diagram: 1986-87 Common parts for Turbo Regals
The other end is attached to the negative post on the batt.. It's the main neg cable and if you can, zoom in on the diagram to about 150% and it becomes very clear.

Thanks, that is where it was. I thought it was connected to the header or block, but after looking at the diagram I saw it was connected to the correct bolt.