Turbo Newby Hybrid Questions

MISSILE33

Hi

I am new to the GN turbo. However I have an 85 Gn engine I am putting in a 66 Nova Wagon. I have already decided on a complete custom harness from Capsers. With that being said I will be updating to an 87 ecm and coils. I need advice on a chip? Pretty much a stock motor with exhaust mods. Also I need a few things to complete the swap. I need the up pipe, down pipe, and crossover pipe. Where can i get these things new or used? Any suggestions or advice is appreciated.

Thanks again
Mike

Hi

I am new to the GN turbo. However I have an 85 Gn engine I am putting in a 66 Nova Wagon. I have already decided on a complete custom harness from Capsers. With that being said I will be updating to an 87 ecm and coils. I need advice on a chip? Pretty much a stock motor with exhaust mods. Also I need a few things to complete the swap. I need the up pipe, down pipe, and crossover pipe. Where can i get these things new or used? Any suggestions or advice is appreciated.

Thanks again
Mike

Welcome. The chip chould be ordered from Turbotweak and have Eric program out the MAT sensor. The stock used up/down and crossover probably can be found by posting in the parts wanted section here. Specify year. If you want some more performance get the integrated 3 inch downpipe from Gbodyparts. They also will have the used stock exhaust parts. The 3 inch integrated down pipe really needs a Poston passenger side exhaust header as well. Upgrading the drivers side header, crossover and uppipe has no real effect on performance. Good luck. Brad

Welcome. The chip chould be ordered from Turbotweak and have Eric program out the MAT sensor. The stock used up/down and crossover probably can be found by posting in the parts wanted section here. Specify year. If you want some more performance get the integrated 3 inch downpipe from Gbodyparts. They also will have the used stock exhaust parts. The 3 inch integrated down pipe really needs a Poston passenger side exhaust header as well. Upgrading the drivers side header, crossover and uppipe has no real effect on performance. Good luck. Brad

+1 on everything brad posted.

TurboTweak is the way to go for the chip

Exhaust either Gbodyparts.com or make your own stuff