Turbo Buick Headers/Exhaust/ BOV

pe_turbo

1 Set of nice Kenne Belle stainless headers w/crossover $600 obo. As you can see from the pics they are in good shape, no cracks. I still have a little polishing to do in the corners but that will be taken care of prior to shipping.

I also have an inlet pipe with HKS blow off valve $100 obo

Last edited:
1 Set of nice stainless headers w/crossover $700 obo. As you can see from the pics they are in good shape, no cracks. I still have a little polishing to do in the corners but that will be taken care of prior to shipping. I don't remember the brand name but I will update the post shortly with that info.

Looks like Kenne Bell headers to me. I used to have a mild steel set.

I have an aluminized dual 3" Torque Technologies cat-back exhaust (Flowmaster Mufflers) $300 obo

I also have an inlet pipe with HKS blow off valve $150 obo

I have pics but I was going to blast the exhaust monday so it looks new again. Its in great shape its just dirty from being under the car.

The headers are kenne bell.
Pics of the exhaust ?
1st in line

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
have i

Do you have the clamps also?
These are 3 bolt right? Hard to tell in the pic
In line on these

The headers fit very nicely, no leaks. They were dirty when they came off the car so I polished them back up, however, my buffer couldn't get into the tighter spots so some of the tighter areas don't have the polished finish. If you have a small buffer it will polish right up, I'm going to try to figure out how to do it prior to shipping but may or may not happen.