Tuning with the 5.7 chip and powerlogger.

texasterror

Ok so I installed my powerlogger and I updated my scanmaster to the 2.2. I still have the 5.7 chip (I'm in the process of deciding to buy the 6.1 or the SD but im leaning towards the SD chip). So when I want to make changes now do I open the powerlogger and manipulate the powerlogger or do I still make changes to my fuel and spark via the pre-powerlogger method ( hold the gas pedal while the car is on the "on" mode)?

Thanks Eric. Sorry for all the questions. Are there any instructions on how to make the changes from the power logger? I don't believe they are on the CD Rom that came with the purchase. I've read through the PDF files and maybe I overlooked but I couldn't find anything. by the way, as soon as you have some 80# injectors in your inventory, im making a purchase (I check about every 3 hours or so).

it's in the instructions for the chip.

The next batch of 80's is coming in about 7 days, but most of them are already sold.

Ok, I'll just keep watching then. I bought the car with the chip already in but i'll look for instructions for the 5.7 chip. I know they are online somewhere, I just don't remember them having instructions on manipulating the powerlogger to change any parameters on the chip. I remember the gas pedal method though. Thanks again eric. I'll go ahead and make my purchase for the injectors and wait in que.