Tune for new injectors

Steve87GN

Oh come on...its just a 6
So, here's the deal. I'm getting some knocking at higher RPM under full boost with the engine under load (doesn't do it at idle, at least not that I could reproduce). The injectors are the originals with over 190k on them, so I think its safe to say that's a good place to start. So, I'm looking at upgrading to 32 lb. injectors. The car still needs to pass CA smog tests and the motor is basically stock. So, who would be able to re-tune the car for bigger injectors but keep everything else stock? Thanks for the help everyone.

TURBO TWEAK all the way but i would up grade injectors to 36 or even 42lbs and if you are buying new injectors just buy the motrons 60lbs this will work with a stock engine and will let you grow down the line and you wont have to re buy injectors. there are some good deals on injectors on the for sale section all the time but yes i would go with a turbo tweak chip:biggrin:

I guess my main concern with going too big would be if the car could still pass emissions. I guess I'm calling Eric. lol Thanks everyone. :)

My car passes emissions easy with the mototron 60's and Turbo Tweak chip, with the catalytic converter on. When you place your chip order with Eric, tell him your cars combo, oh and make sure to also buy an Emissions chip from Eric, this chip is made just for emissions testing and is like $20.00 extra.My car passed emissions easy with this emissions chip, just remember to take swap out the emissions chip when done with the test.