TTA Radiator Hoses

Alan Faircloth

Well, the hoses are done. First set expected to be received next week for photos. In addition to lower/upper radiator, the other 2 hoses also will be available.

Alan

Yes I do remember you who bought the right's to the power 6 and tried to corner the market making us lose parts and making yourself the only game in town.Thanks alot.I dont think youll find to many people who want to buy from you for that reason.Your products look top notch but putting the squeeze on other vendors isnt cool.

Originally posted by broke1
Yes I do remember you who bought the right's to the power 6 and tried to corner the market making us lose parts and making yourself the only game in town.Thanks alot.I dont think youll find to many people who want to buy from you for that reason.Your products look top notch but putting the squeeze on other vendors isnt cool.

Different user ID but same game......spreading lies and misinformation. Me...then Mike Licht.....and now back to me. Do you still know those pipe carrying individuals you threatened to send to my house to visit me and my family? I've still got that PM from you. I saved it because I found it useful.

Thanks,

alan

Im glad youve found it useful Alan.I dont feel like arguing but apparently you do.Vendors should support the site,you dont and you try to sell stuff on here.You and I both know that your company,Atlanta Buick Specialties aka Car Motorsports turned in its competitors for using the power 6.Youve admitted it to me and I still have that email.

If you like TbS so much,go over there and sell them your parts cause most here aint gonna buy em.

ps pipe hitting brothers=crack heads,not people that carry pipes

So it's upper and lower radiator hoses as well as the 2 (inlet / outlet) that goes to the firewall if I understand you correct Alan.

Pricing and pictures would be great. You can e-mail directly to Jan_L@rsson.com

Thanks

how bad is the raping on these($$$$$)?

Mine were recent and not muchj mileage since then, but nice to have another set for backup

later
Jeremy

Originally posted by 2QUIK6
Do these have the internal springs on the lower one?
K, maybe there is no spring is why no responses, if there's no spring, then you can use the upper and lowers for a GN, just have to trim the end of the lower by about an inch, and you can get these all day long at Pep Boys for about $15 with no spring.

Originally posted by 2QUIK6
K, maybe there is no spring is why no responses, if there's no spring, then you can use the upper and lowers for a GN, just have to trim the end of the lower by about an inch, and you can get these all day long at Pep Boys for about $15 with no spring.

Rob,

I sent you a PM indicating they have the spring in the lower hose. These are not a cheap imitation, but a real quality reproduction piece.

Thanks,

alan

Originally posted by Alan Faircloth
These are not a cheap imitation, but a real quality reproduction piece.
Great! I know this will make alot of folks happy as that seemed to be a main concern for some about using the GN ones.
Sorry, I never notice the PMs.