tta heads

datenbrick

long story short,bought a tta motor to put in a car i had,dont have the car any more.Keeping the engine for a t that i have, dont need the heads any more.They have a epoxy in the intake side for some type of better air flow.Dont know any thing about that.Make me an offer

Attachments

• DSCN2061.jpg
    DSCN2061.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 384
  • DSCN2060.jpg
    DSCN2060.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 410
  • DSCN2059.jpg
    DSCN2059.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 404
  • DSCN2069.jpg
    DSCN2069.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 390
long story short,bought a tta motor to put in a car i had,dont have the car any more.Keeping the engine for a t that i have, dont need the heads any more.They have a epoxy in the intake side for some type of better air flow.Dont know any thing about that.Make me an offer

PM sent!

Frank

Heads

702 are original tta heads and 515 are 3.8 l front wheel drive heads. They both fit in tta just fine.

The first picture clearly shows these are TTA heads with the 25536702 part number. I have a few sets here I compared the pic too..

Hello; let me know if you are interested in selling the TTA motor?
Or if you still have the TTA heads.
Thanks!