TTA Catalytic Converter?

Turbo-J

Gold "Member" Ya Baby!!!
Just bought a TTA, I want to get it ready for emissions, the previous owner put a "Test pipe" in place of the cat, the rest of the exhaust is stock. I would like to purches a high flow cat. Is the GN cat the same as the TTA? I found a Magnaflow cat #93439 for a good price, would that work? Any other recommendations?

Do you have an actual emmissions test or do they just do a visual check that you have a cat?

Dang. Nevermind. I just know a good 'fake' one that is cheap but passes visual. Good luck.

stock DP or 3" ? I picked up a Magnaflow universal hiflow cat from Summit. I have a 3" DP so Iwent with the 3" cat and copied the flange on my test pipe/dump and had it welded to the cat. Now I can swap out my dump and cat in about 15 min. ..the 3" inlet fits right up with my 3" DP with a band clamp for easy removal. Any local welding shop should be able to duplicate the flange for you.

Everything is stock minus the missing cat. The test pipe is bolted in, I would just like to replace it w/stock replacement high flow cat (bolt in) that I can do my self.