TSM rules

If thats the case you better step up,Ted is making you look good and bad at the same time:biggrin:

What the HE** does this have to do with anything related to this thread.
Anyway the last time I checked Ted and I were running TSO, and furthermore
we have never had the car turned all the way up there was never a need!

What the HE** does this have to do with anything related to this thread.
Anyway the last time I checked Ted and I were running TSO, and furthermore
we have never had the car turned all the way up there was never a need!

Thats GREAT!! Now after Ted ran 170.2 I cant wait to see how fast you go once its turned up.TSO was always out of my league,Now I coudnt even go to the ballpark

Steve you would have to build an allout race car to catch KERNEY. ITS HARD TO BEAT CUBIC DOLLARS.:confused:

Steve you would have to build an allout race car to catch KERNEY. ITS HARD TO BEAT CUBIC DOLLARS.:confused:

come on ...really don't think thats a nice thing to say about DIck:mad: ... you can have all the money in the world but ya need the "knowledge" to do it to :eek: give him some credit will ya :cool:

Would be easier for Steve to race TSM since he already ran a 9.5?@142 with his 109 TSM engine. Sorry Steve cat is out of the bag

Are you saying you don't have to have knowledge to run as fast as Dick, just money? Please clarify.

Congrats on the TSM runs Steve. I guess you already knew the answers to your own question about the Stage motor.

Winter must already be setting in up in Ohio.

Don Palumbo took down Dick last year in TSM with a steel headed street car with a 67 turbo.
The faster guy with the most money doesnt always win.
This point was also proven in TSO when Dave Fiscus beat Dan Strezo in Ohio
this year.Dave also not being the fastest car all year also took the points championship.

If thats the case you better step up,Ted is making you look good and bad at the same time:biggrin:

Otto, the facts are this, Dan put me together a bad a$$ powerplant and his input/work enabled me to bring out all his efforts he put into the engine. Dan is in a win/win situation here. He is as much part of the success for me as anyone. I consider Dan part of my "team" and my success is his success.

Don Palumbo took down Dick last year in TSM with a steel headed street car with a 67 turbo.
The faster guy with the most money doesnt always win.
This point was also proven in TSO when Dave Fiscus beat Dan Strezo in Ohio
this year.Dave also not being the fastest car all year also took the points championship.

Oh boy, Otto if you didn't point that out we would have never figured that out for ourselves. Thanks!!!! :rolleyes:

Would be easier for Steve to race TSM since he already ran a 9.5?@142 with his 109 TSM engine. Sorry Steve cat is out of the bag
And I didn't do it. lol. Steve's car is no joke. I bet it will be one of the front runners in TSM next year.

I'll be in the back. I have the knowledge of what it takes, just don't have the funds right now to put that knowledge to use:tongue:

Hey Cal I am sure you don't work for free, knowledge comes from trial and error, I am not ripping on Kerney he is a very nice guy, I am just saying if you have a budget, most likely in motorsports the one with the largest one usually is fastest or winning the most because of resourses. The rules are not tight enough to take out that advantage.

Otto, the facts are this, Dan put me together a bad a$$ powerplant and his input/work enabled me to bring out all his efforts he put into the engine. Dan is in a win/win situation here. He is as much part of the success for me as anyone. I consider Dan part of my "team" and my success is his success.

I realize this also Ted,It was pointing out that he hadnt run that fast with his own car (Joes car)yet.Im sure it has the potential,Dan is no joke thats fur sure,And with your own car running a 170.2 I can only imagine what Dan's(Joes) potential really is.
TSO will be seeing cars run in the 175s this season fur sure.
My guess is everyone will be bringing everything they got to the table next season.
This is gonna be the best year of TSO,The point series may come down to who can keep their car running for a season.

Hey Grumpy have you seen the car, the truth is hard to take, but knowledge cost money.:rolleyes:

yup ..I have seen the car ... I have also watched other cars (not TSM) that were slower that have a lot of $$$$ in them and don't do squat ... ohhhh welll this is the net :rolleyes:

Steve, still sounds like it would be less work for you than trying to run TSE.
See ya, Kip

I don't think there is much chance they would let me in TSE no matter what i changed on the car.

Cal Tsl would suit my car perfectly but the only race it's run at is BG and i won't be racing there. I want to run in a series.

You don't always have to have the most money to win, but it helps. Sometimes you have be creative and think outside the box. Lets get back to TSM. Any rule changes being talked about?

And I didn't do it. lol. Steve's car is no joke. I bet it will be one of the front runners in TSM next year.

I'll be in the back. I have the knowledge of what it takes, just don't have the funds right now to put that knowledge to use:tongue:

Thanks Kevin. I don't think you will be in the back . As you gain knowledge it actually gets cheaper. Your car already makes good power it just needs to get to the ground.

Lonnie call be this weekend if you gat a chance.

Hey Steve......if you are going to TSM next year, I know of a light blue limited over here that needs a stage 2 block.......;)