TSM rules

It will be up to the 2007 points series participants to vote on or make changes. I'm sure Scott will chime in with some updates..

I wonder how many TSM cars will be in TSM in 2008. Now that Dick Kereny totally ruined it for everyone. :tongue:

I'm not asking to make any changes or vote on anything . Just would like to know what the rules are going to be.
What if i move to Indiana?
Can i run the stage motor if i throw away the extra head bolts?

I'm not asking to make any changes or vote on anything . Just would like to know what the rules are going to be.

No, has to be a 109 block!

You'll have to paint your car blue to come over here........no black cars allowed ............:eek:

I wonder how many TSM cars will be in TSM in 2008. Now that Dick Kereny totally ruined it for everyone. :tongue:

I don't know how Dick "totally" ruined it for everyone.

IMO, Dick is pushing the rest of the field to be better. In fact, just because you qualify #1 doesn't mean you automatically win the race.

I don't know how Dick "totally" ruined it for everyone.

IMO, Dick is pushing the rest of the field to be better. In fact, just because you qualify #1 doesn't mean you automatically win the race.

I was just kidding Jason. See the little face with the tongue.

You're makin it hard on me Dwayne. I gota move to Indiana, paint the car blue, and get rid of the stage motor. Don't tell me i have to put an ac box on it too. I need to get started , i got a lot of work to do.

7second109 coming

Hey, just so you know TSM is a 1/4 mile race. The last event only ran 1/8th mile because the track conditions for the day were really bad;)

Most TSM cars break way through the sevens in the 1/8th, you'll probably want to step it up a little if you really want to compete.:biggrin:

Sam is right. You'll have to be in the 5's to be competative. Good luck though! Everyone has to start somewhere!

Steve, still sounds like it would be less work for you than trying to run TSE.
See ya, Kip

TSL Might be easier for you Steve. I'm not sure that you would have to change anything.

When will the new rules be posted. I have several cars running in the series and need to know if any of the rule changes will effect us.

Lastly, what was the payout for Dick winning TSM this year?

Hey, just so you know TSM is a 1/4 mile race. The last event only ran 1/8th mile because the track conditions for the day were really bad;)

Most TSM cars break way through the sevens in the 1/8th, you'll probably want to step it up a little if you really want to compete.:biggrin:

He knows it's a 1/4 mile, not sure it will be TSM legal though. :biggrin:

Jim

TSL Might be easier for you Steve. I'm not sure that you would have to change anything.

When will the new rules be posted. I have several cars running in the series and need to know if any of the rule changes will effect us.

Lastly, what was the payout for Dick winning TSM this year?

Do you really need the answer to that question, I thought it wasn't about
the money but the bragging rights.:biggrin:

Do you really need the answer to that question, I thought it wasn't about
the money but the bragging rights.:biggrin:

If thats the case you better step up,Ted is making you look good and bad at the same time:biggrin: