TSM rule discussion new

there is one poblem with the sight though. all the information is from 2006.

no recognition for 2007 sponsors? Were any of them mentioned at any of the races? I know the GCSA announced the BG race sponsors for that event but no mention of the series sponsors.

That is the 2007 list of sponsors. I have someone else helping me with the TSM Point Series webpage and they did not update the date on the Sponsors list.

The rules also did not get updated completely. See the opeining post to the 2008 Proposals thread on T6P.

Forgive me if it is already posted somewhere obvious, but where would I be able to find the TSM Event Schedule for next year?

Doubt I will have much time to travel, but would like to try to make BG and the Midwest Challange...

Thank you,

Cliff

Also, if TSM didnt die... I assume that glass deck lids are not allowed?

Anyone running 160#/hr injectors? Problems if any?

Not sure when the first race is but would like to be there-

Cliff

Also, if TSM didnt die... I assume that glass deck lids are not allowed?

Anyone running 160#/hr injectors? Problems if any?

Not sure when the first race is but would like to be there-

Cliff

I am not sure that the official schedule for the season has been posted. I know that there are TSM races at the following Buick Events

Bowling Green(May), Norwalk(5/30-4/1), BPG Horsepower Nationals(1st Weekend in August), SE MuscleCar Challenge(1st weekend in November), The Indiana Race wherever it is this year.

When schedule is posted it will be available at Turbo Street Modified

hth,

Sully

I am not sure that the official schedule for the season has been posted. I know that there are TSM races at the following Buick Events

Bowling Green(May), Norwalk(5/30-4/1), BPG Horsepower Nationals(1st Weekend in August), SE MuscleCar Challenge(1st weekend in November), The Indiana Race wherever it is this year.

When schedule is posted it will be available at Turbo Street Modified

hth,

Sully

The Indiana race is the last weekend in August.