TSM rule discussion new

how can i find out who all sponsored the series last year?

Jason last year all the above were provided for the TSM point series members. If not a member you didn't get a vote.

how was the info provided? I am asking because i can't remember if scott just e-mailed us or what.

Phil is correct because I kept up with the rule changes because I ran tsm this year, so I watch the rule proposals changes closely last year . I will be voting this year has I was in the point series this year. Phil hope your making it alright broke bones will drive you crazy snap my collar bone and couple ribs when I was 27 couldn't imagine it now that I'm 10yr older.

I hope weight reduction will be brought up a couple things this will benefit easier stopping these heavy cars and it easy and cheap source of

performance gains.

later

We were one of the sponsors Jason!

AWESOME!!!! Thank you for your support on TSM.
i did not know you sponsored the series. thanks!

Do you know if they were posted anywhere or listed on anything?

I would like to vote on those items. the trouble is the voting process is not reliable. We need a set way of doing the voting that is fair and not biased and can not be altered because of politics.

What is wrong with the voting process?

how about a list of eligible voters
list of proposed rule changes
before the voting begins
deadline on proposals
deadline on voting

and then just the tally of the total votes for each proposal. i think that would be great.

We had all of those last year. Except for maybe a published list of voters. But it was stated who was eligible to vote.

I know but this year lets list them out in the open instead of private e-mail. maybe on the TSM page on t6p. that way we could link all questions about the whole deal to one place.

2008 Rule modification Proposals

This has been started over on T6P.com in the TSM Forum. A quick restatement...

Those eligible to propose changes = those that have raced in TSM. I have a list and will publish on T6P.

Those eligible to vote = TSM Point Series racers

I'm not trying to be a hard ass, but after running this series for 6 years I get a little tired of the multitude of people making proposals, demands, etc. for changes and yet, those people never race in this class. Just because I let Billy use N2O doesn't mean everyone else can...:wink:

For the Hyperlink challenged, click here - 2008 TSM Rule Change Proposals - t6p.com - Turbo Buick Regal Resource

Great, I make another list!

If anyone in TSM needs to know where and how to hide N2O, shoot me a PM, I have an awesome idea , I guarantee it will go undetected.

(thanks for letting me slide Scott.)

Great, I make another list!

If anyone in TSM needs to know where and how to hide N2O, shoot me a PM, I have an awesome idea , I guarantee it will go undetected.

(thanks for letting me slide Scott.)

Your tips worked great in Cecil in TSO. Thanks bud.

Billy, I saw it on your car back when I ran 10.30s in BG.. Now I'm running in the mid nines.. Thanks again for your tips..

that is exactly what i was looking for. good site. nicely layed out.

here is the direct link.
Turbo Street Modified

We should get some updated photos and video up there.
cool.

there is one poblem with the sight though. all the information is from 2006.

no recognition for 2007 sponsors? Were any of them mentioned at any of the races? I know the GCSA announced the BG race sponsors for that event but no mention of the series sponsors.