TSM Final Rules

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
Thanks to all the racers that participated in the voting process we have the totals and every item on the ballot was approved by a majority of the racers that raced in TSM during 2009-2010. All rules proposals have been approved by a majority vote both publicly and by email.

I am still working on the rules for two items. 67 Turbo and Drag Radial. Precision Turbo is closed so I can not get the actual measurements for the 67 turbo just yet.

After spending hours trying to cover all the bases with the rules on Drag Radials I need some help to clarify a rule. With the seemingly long list of sizes of drag radials that are being produced from several different companies.

For the racers that voted "YES" on the Allow 295/55 drag radial please help me with your choice for the rules clarification.

A. Any size Drag Radial
B. Any size Drag Radial up to 29.9" tall and 10.9" wide (using the slick max height and 295/55 width)
C. Any size Up to including 295/55R15

I talked with two mfg that will have new sizes coming out soon that may be cut out of the TSM rules if we just put it in as C.

Voting

Attachments

• TSMVOTE.jpg
    TSMVOTE.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 897
Same here, thanks Jason. Some of us appreciate what you have done here to get this taken care of. See you at the track!

Good to see

Glad to see the new Guys stepping up and realizing what it takes. :D

I think that people take this way to PERSONAL and dont THINK with a clear mind and instead just cast opinions.

The bullsh!t of we dont want to spend money or we dont want the class going faster should be said over in the INDEX class not a HEADS UP CLASS.

Not a single one of these rule changes will make the class any faster ,PERIOD.
But it will make it more FUN ,competitive and SAFER.

again Thanks to the new Guys and to the old Racers that take it personal hopefully you can see the forrest through the trees. :cool:

Thank you to JW :p

Thanks Jason I will post rules at BPG site as well as a link to them here...See you all in Columbus in July

Still waiting on a couple more votes to finalize the Drag Radial rules.

So far it looks like B will go through depending on the rest of the votes.