TSM engine pic

Really nice. That little turbo won't be working that hard at all. It will be interesting to see how low the max boost is.

Head porting is an art, those heads look really nice! It's fair to say you've done this before right? :p

Neal

Shipping a engine isn't bad. My first engine was shipped a very long distance. I made a awesome crate with tie downs. Chris has plenty of room now.:D I'm lucky. He's is only a couple hours from me and has two of my projects.

Getting closer.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1377103850.228932.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1377103881.294271.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1377104047.727633.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Awesome. How is the distributor belt alignment? I set it up on the off-center block and had to guess at the on-center offset.

No Dry Sump's allowed in TSM. I'm not a big fan of dry sump setup's anyways, but I do like a good single stage external pump.

That would make one nice coffee table!!

Very nice build! It does seem to be going together fast but I bet you & Mike spent a lot of time with pre planning and decision making. I like the valley vents do you use screen in the lifter valley also?

Very nice build! It does seem to be going together fast but I bet you & Mike spent a lot of time with pre planning and decision making. I like the valley vents do you use screen in the lifter valley also?

Chris helped me a lot early on when I was going to throw in the towel on the v6 after an ordeal with a junk crankshaft. He convinced me to keep at it with the v6 and I decided to go all in with a billet crank and belt drive. I built all the accessories and bought all the big hard parts in the motor. The rest is all up to Chris. I don't even know what all is going in to it and don't really need to know. I trust he is putting the right stuff in it to go fast.

No screen in the valley. I did the lifter valley vents. Ther isn't a lot of oil drain back room on a stage block with a belt drive. I put the holes that the power source book reccomended and in my opinion it was barely enough for a wet sump. The valley vents ensure that air (blowby) has it's own spot to come up and oil has it's own spot to go down. Without them oil could get trapped up top if crankcase pressure gets too high. I had a motor in my previous mustang that sucked the oil pan dry and killed the motor.

The wait will be a reward for shure. If he says it will go it will. If it really was not for him I would have just a little over stock motor taking more time and given me more of a chance to save and spend more on good parts. I won't have nothing like ur set up but I think mine will be a bad ass street car and ur stuff will for shure kick some serious ass and make other people have to do a lot more!!:cool: