TSM engine pic

Chris Hogeland

TWISTED 6 RACING
Here are some pics of Mike E short block I just got done with. More coming soon.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1376417817.983467.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1376417867.883159.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Looks killer Chris. Really dig those damn threaded plugs. Wish you were closer, I would have you do that to mine. I bet Mike is chomping at the bit to get that in the car. Going to be a badass setup for sure.

Chris, since it is a stage block you might want to change the label of your thread from TSM to XTSM.

Looks killer Chris. Really dig those damn threaded plugs. Wish you were closer, I would have you do that to mine. I bet Mike is chomping at the bit to get that in the car. Going to be a badass setup for sure.

Chris has gone above and beyond putting this thing together and his attention to detail is way way up there. I'm glad he is close by.

The car has been ready for a few weeks and I've enjoyed having a few weekends off while waiting for the motor, but once it goes in it's full steam ahead until I can do burnouts in from of my house. :)

Thanks for posting Chris! Love your work, i wish you were closer.

ps Keep the photos coming.

aaron

Very Nice! Custom valve relifs for where the valve actually goes. Is this a 4 bolt engine or custom 4 bolt?

Are those the coolant ports blocked off at the top of the deck?

No u don't if ur anything like me u would owe him the dirt in the yard like I do. Beautiful work!! Royal-T-ltd

Mike here is A little look at your heads. You can see how much I raised the port. I flowed that one port after I was done and all I will say is your going to move a lot of air ; )
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1376534459.946863.jpg