TS? again....

sweet, got alittle NOS to spool up the turbo eh. anyways congrats and that was a nice clean pass. how much boost?

No N2O. First an only pass on a new combo with radials. Going to MIR to beat up on some imports in about a week.

wow, my mistake. i swear i head alittle nos purge but maybe that was another vehicle. anyways congrats

Was that was a 109:eek: That is a super clean car! Love the color!

Glad to see you back Billy!

Give me a shout!

Nice shakedown pass Bill. I'll spare you the lecture on how you need to show up here and there and you are a has-been speech like Dave gets all the time though.... :D

It aint done LOL! chassis is close, changing gears on the engine. We are more than likely putting my SB2 in Jeffs car to run on 275s and going with a BBC in the T/A

Sounds good Bill! Every now and then please throw a brotha a bone with some pics of your progress on the TTA;) :cool:

Nice shakedown pass Bill. I'll spare you the lecture on how you need to show up here and there and you are a has-been speech like Dave gets all the time though.... :D

Not to take anything away from the die hard Buick guys Ted but we cant really go to the Buick events and pay for fuel for the truck and car, admission fees, wear and tear on the car etc. with little to no return financially for a win. We have always fared pretty well at the Buick races no matter what the calss and will continue to provide our customers with a means to do so but the money is just no longer there. We are trying bigger and hopefully better things.

Bill, I tried you a couple times on the phone yesterday to ask personally, but is it true (you know how rumors go) you are running a 76mm turbo on that combo? That's even more impressive for one shakedown pass if true.

Bill, I tried you a couple times on the phone yesterday to ask personally, but is it true (you know how rumors go) you are running a 76mm turbo on that combo? That's even more impressive for one shakedown pass if true.

it plug tests a 76