Trying to buy a GN need some help on price

david068513

I found a 87 GN completely stock with 47k miles. It's nice. Idk what these cars are selling for though the price range is pretty wide. I've never had a turbo Buick and trying to get my first but idk what it's worth. Any idea guys?

ur gonna need to provide more info then that. paint condition, hardtop or ttop, rust, interior, clean title, etc.... between $3k-$13k

Sorry I haven't got to look it over yet just pics from the owner. Paint looks good, interior looks good I couldn't see the back seat but front looks good with no rips clean title. Idk about any rust underneath. We are in the south so unlikely. It looks like a hardtop in the photos.

Take someone with you that knows what to look for....DO NOT buy it until you have put hands on, see it run, and have driven it.
Where in the south are you?

Take someone with you that knows what to look for....DO NOT buy it until you have put hands on, see it run, and have driven it.
Where in the south are you?

We are trying to work out a trade, I have a 91 z28 with 12k orig miles still has the orig tires. Completely mint. He is interested in trading I'm asking 16k for my car. I'm in north Ga in Gainesville he lives in cartersville.