Tremendous loss, the Caddy & I finally lost a race:

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
I was coming back from the shooting range about Wed of last week when I came across a not so stock sounding Lexus 400 or 430, last body style. I had not planned on playing with something so innocent looking, with a lady or girl driving. We were both at a light waiting for it to go green. She did not rev her motor, but she inched her car up about a foot rather slowly. The light turned green, I let her go first to indicate that she was planning on a stoplight to stoplight encounter. I stepped into it a tad too much and the Cad broke the tires loose and starting heading towards her lane. I got out of it for a sec & then went back at it again, but the tires broke loose again, headed towards her lane, & I decided to forfeit the race even though it broke my heart.
Ordered up new front & rear factory tires that afternoon, had them installed later that day.

Cost of tires: $ 1952 total, out the door, less alignment.
Cost of loss of dignity: A Lexus, a girl driving, you know the answer to that one.
I might head that Caddy to the hot rod shop after all.
That's the 1st that I have lost on the street playing around.
Totally embarrassing for sure.
Lost to a female?
Who says that God does not have a sense of humor.

if your spinning you aint winning, this goes to show you that a 300+ hp car can whoop on a 500+ wheel car with ease, its all about laying the power down, if your not doing it your going to lose every time to a lower HP car anytime anywhere..

if your spinning you aint winning, this goes to show you that a 300+ hp car can whoop on a 500+ wheel car with ease, its all about laying the power down, if your not doing it your going to lose every time to a lower HP car anytime anywhere..
True to a certain point, but it was my fault that the tire spin began. When the weather is brisk, the Caddy will move, I just forgot that. In warmer weather, the tire spin on the Caddy is minimal & generally digs pretty good for stock tires.

Gary,

I just bought the wife a new Lincoln MKS with the Ecoboost and AWD. Its a bit zippy as well :D.

If you run across one of those let me know how you fare ok,

Sorry, Ty, I am not planning on doing any more of that. Can't afford to get my feelings hurt that bad. But if I do, I will let you know.

I thought that sled had traction control? She must have been spraying...:rolleyes:

Mike B.

It does have traction control, and I did not have it turned off.
I had all of the granny controls on.
Probably driver error.