Trade my GORGEOUS 69 GS for GN

GSJohn

First year GS
Hi Guys and Gals,........
I am looking to trade my totally restored 69 GS 400 for an original, low mileage
Grand National or Turbo T, or a LeSabre T Type. Must be in mint or near
mint condition. My GS has been appraised at $25,000.00 and would like to trade
for car of like value, with little or no modifcations.
Email: ruddracing28@hotmail.com
Thanks, John

Attachments

• IMG_4535.JPG
    IMG_4535.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 623
  • Dec 10-2013 #1 (5).JPG
    Dec 10-2013 #1 (5).JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 577
Geesus...those pics took my breath away.
And I look at them at BG all the time - but that one,..whoa.
That is superb.
Good luck brother.

My thoughts exactly. GNs are great, no doubt, but I'd sure miss that GS if I traded it off for a turbo car. Hell, I miss my GS and I still have it...apart in the garage. :confused:

So I'm guessing you want $25K for it? Whether trading or not a price needs to be posted or post goes bye bye.;)

[quoteinnsinost: 3330697, member: 18804"]Well,..........I guess so then..... $25K, whether trad
Hi Guys and Gals,........
I am looking to trade my totally restored 69 GS 400 for an original, low mileage
Grand National or Turbo T, or a LeSabre T Type. Must be in mint or near
mint condition. My GS has been appraised at $25,000.00 and would like to trade
for car of like value, with little or no modifcations.
Email: ruddracing28@hotmail.com
Thanks, John
Where in wisco

Located in Marshfield....... Why a Le Sabre T Type? Well, because I have always like the style of those and you don't see them around at all! If I could find a low mileage one, I would highly consider it, with some $$ to boot of course! Ha!

Guys,
Johns GS 400 is one of the nicest 69s in the country. Everything on that car was restored with the best parts by one of the best restoration guys in the Buick community. I can attest to how well the car runs and drives. The paint was/is as near flawless. If you ever wanted a 69 GS, this is the one to own.
Good luck with your sale John
Mark

John, I have owned 4 of the LeSabre T Types, I don't think you will be happy with it and really regret selling the 69 for one

that's a beautiful car and i guess the OP had his goodtimes with her and ready for another one, GLWS and you might wanna do Hemmings for better exposure especially in Europe they're crazy with US muscle cars and might get double your money. Just a thought.

I've owned 2 lesabre t types in the past and I have to agree that you would be very disappointed trading off your gs for one. They are decent cars but only worth maybe 4 to 6k for a low mileage example in perfect condition.

Good looking 69. Its such a shame that there so undesired by anyone, I just dumped my 69 GS400 and got back into a Turbo Regal. Good luck on the sale.

Still have the car? Have an under 20k mile GN I may consider if we can work out details and transportation. Will work on getting pictures for you. You have pictures of under the hood and interior? Below is a picture of the car at a local car show. The original wheels come with the car of course.

Last edited:
How about an 11k mile turbo trans am? Looking to sell mine and looking for a GS actuallY!