Tracks this Saturday?

Goin' for your first 12 !?! :D

Have fun, but don't break anything or I won't have a car to drive while I'm there ;) ;) :p

Oh, He said just working hard and really busy. Been taking a break, but all is well.:) You going to run Friday?

I'll try to make it but might run the GN but with the street tires and pump gas. If not i'll spectate :(

Originally posted by c&cgn
Goin' for your first 12 !?! :D

Have fun, but don't break anything or I won't have a car to drive while I'm there ;) ;) :p

Yup. :eek:

I hope that I still have a car to drive when you're here. ;)

If you're talking about mine......... can I use a jack to lift the front??:D Come to find out, Denny is leaving for Vegas Friday night, so let me know which night is preferable.......... I'm easy.:eek:

OK... I've been following this thread since it started. I've got the car running pretty good. I was gonna go when everyone else wasn't going just because I was gonna go with only street tires and no race gas to tune my street program at WOT. Well, unfortunately, I've had too many to drink today while tinkering with the car, so I guess I'll be there tomorrow instead. Maybe I'll even bring the slicks to lay down some real runs. So, I know a lot of people have wanted to see me do some real runs. Tomorrow, I won't do 'real' all-out runs, but I'll be doing some tuning until they kick me off for no cage. Hope to meet a bunch of you there. Shall we meet in the 'circle' of the pits or somewhere else? Once again though, I'm just there to tune, and probably without slicks. So I'm pretty much a 12 sec. ride...... But should be interesting watching smoking tires with 12 sec. timeslip :D...

Derrick

Sounds good guys. Bring the slicks Derrick, I would hate to see the GN go into the rail. Lets meet in the circle, whoever is there first, try and save some stalls.

See you guys there!! I'll bring some refreshments too.

Paul