Tracks this Friday 18th

Thanks Guys

Originally posted by TurboJohn
Glad you got home o.k., we were gonna leave the tracks to help you out but Jackson told me you had already phoned AAA. We were gonna leave then Mako showed up so we watched some runs. It was rainy and freezing last night.

Leave the tracks to help me!:) You guys are GREAT!!!:D Thanks:)
Geoff: "Still going to use that Powercrapster setup" Yes.:( :rolleyes: Got a Lifetime Warranty from NAPA :D Called them today. Not in stock:mad: Have to wait to Monday to check the warehouse. Hopefully they have one there. If not the guy said might be 3-4 weeks:eek: :mad:

Thanks
Guy

Guy,
If you need to borrow one, you can use mine as my beast is still dead. I dont need it for a while at least. you can use it until your replacement comes in.
-Rob

Originally posted by HI85WH1
Guy,
If you need to borrow one, you can use mine as my beast is still dead. I dont need it for a while at least. you can use it until your replacement comes in.
-Rob
Hey Rob.
Thanks for the generous offer.:) But I have another car to drive to work. So I'm OK for now. I just miss the power of the GN.:( (Have to drive in the Slooow lane now);) What's the matter with your car?

Thanks,
Guy

Guy

Problems with my car: 1) it's an '85 :D only joking actually, I need to replace the timing cover and the chain, etc, I've been just so busy and too cheap to pay someone for something I can do myself. as we all say it's either money or time. I have all the parts to do what was originally wrong, but after 10 months of sitting on jacks in the garage, who knows what else is not going to work when the motor does. -Rob

I know, I know Quit nagging me:( I'm trying, but this midnite shift crap sucks. plus I'm working at my friends shop because they asked me to help, so that does most of my days. The time I'm not working is devoted to sleep:eek: <Yawn> like now. g'nite guys