Tracks this Friday 18th

I'll be there also. KENNE-BILL, you not gonna make some baseline runs? :D
spectate==bringing the car and making some runs:D

spectate,spectate,Snickers? So who's going to run also? Or do I have a pit crew?;) :D Need someone to bring a jack.:rolleyes:

It's publishing week for me :rolleyes: , I'll probably run next week though. :cool:

Derek or Jackson, maybe??

I wan't to see the 1987 Turbo Regal Dk. Red Met. run.

All of the water SHOULD be out of it by now! :eek: :D

Who's gonna run?

;) :D Need someone to bring a jack.:rolleyes:
I don't know about a jack, but a john will be there.:D
Maybe Jackson will clock that new car of his. Hmmm, maybe the guy with the white 91 will race him also :D white 91 vs black 92

Re: Who's gonna run?

Originally posted by TurboJohn

Maybe Jackson will clock that new car of his. Hmmm, maybe the guy with the white 91 will race him also :D white 91 vs black 92

Sounds like a challenge!!:D Jackson??

Campbells wasn't raining when I left work at around 4:00, I think the weather will probably hold out but it is a little breezy. I'll be down there around 7:30.:cool:

Maybe... I'm still at my office. Probably get done in a couple of hours... There's ALWAYS something that comes up, that needs to be taken care of! :(

I was in Kapolei today. No rain at all! :) That wasn't the case in town, however..........

Sorry guys

Sorry gang did'nt make it out to the tracks tonight.:( Was on my way there but had a Brake:mad: problem on the H1. My Powermaster died.:mad: Was on the side of the road over a hour and nobody stopped. :rolleyes: Not even the Cops, Saw 3 Blue & whites drive by. Thank God for cell phones & AAA :D Had to tow the GN home. Got the Powersh*t out of the car tonight. Will get a new one tomorrow. So who went? Was it raining?

Guy

Glad to hear you made it home alright Guy, John and I were there along with Mako. It was raining pretty good early on but dried up quick with the stiff winds, good night for racing as it wasn't that crowded except for the occasional herd of jr.dragsters(yawn;)) coming up to the line.

Anyone planning on going down tonight?

Glad you got home o.k., we were gonna leave the tracks to help you out but Jackson told me you had already phoned AAA. We were gonna leave then Mako showed up so we watched some runs. It was rainy and freezing last night.