Track results from today.

I'm looking forward to your impression of the ISAC.

Weather projection shows 60% chance of rain on Sunday, but that could change by then.

Track times

Tommy broke a ring and pinion. He's headed to G-body to get a new one.

bob aka stgman

I ran:

60'=1.541
330'=4.434
ET=6.932
MPH=98.90

When I tried to start the car for a third run, it would not start. I had spark, but no fuel so I had the car towed to RC's. Put a fp gauge on and confirmed I did not have any fuel pressure. I am running a ten year old (but only 23,000 miles) Walbro 340 with a hot-wire kit, so I figured the pump finally died. RC checked the pump and it would run. He finally discovered that the screw to the ground wire at the relay for the hot wire had corroded, and had broken the ground connection. Replaced the screw with a non-corroding one, cleaned the connection, and all is well now.

I am extremely lucky that the connection did not die during a run and cause serious engine damage. I may replace the 340 with a new Red's pump I bought at BG last year.

WOT run + Methanol - Fuel = BOOM!!! :eek: good to hear ur back up and running Jim... How have you been feeling lately?

That's why I'm lucky it didn't fail during the run.

I am 'fatigued' today. Hope I feel better by next Thursday for test and tune night.

When are you coming back to the States?

That's why I'm lucky it didn't fail during the run.

I am 'fatigued' today. Hope I feel better by next Thursday for test and tune night.

When are you coming back to the States?

I'll be back end of JUL or begining of AUG.... :D once you get the bugs worked out and to the 1/4 mile track I'm thinking you'll be poised to break off a sub-eleven run :eek: BTW, I picked up a 6665BB to go in the grey car... figured I may as well get what I can out of that extra motor I finally picked up, winter project.... Once I'm back I'll plan a trip up to visit you guys.

Looking forward to seeing you. Bring your car to Richard's shop.

I'm sure the car has the power for a ten second slip, I just need to get to a 1/4 mile track to verify.