Track meet on October

yes, if everything checks out. I plan to go down early and try to get in as many runs in before it gets crowded. Last time I ran the Fri before a Pro Gas meet it was a long wait between runs.

Sorry guys I cant go tomorrow night, ran into some big problems Okuhara's is working on my car to replace the rear main seal and noticed the main bearings are no good! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: And the rods might need to be changed also :mad: and nobody in hawaii stock main bearings so they will have to special order it.

I've gotten main AND rod bearings here in Hawaii. Checker's has had them every time I wanted them. Those are one of the few parts I haven't had problems getting here. But sorry to here about the bearings. If you need rods, I have all my stock rods and pistons still sitting on the shelf in the garage.

Derrick

Sorry to hear about your car Jackson.
Dean, let us know for sure if you are going. I wanna see a 10 sec. run:D

Sorry false call

He pulled out the bearings and noticed it was still good its was just something on the bearing that made it look bad, he said that he did some measurmements and was good? Hmm? Did not know what he meant but..... So it should be ready tomorrw and enough guys go I will run too.

Wow, glad to hear everything was alright Jackson. Give me a call Dean. I switched from nights to days, so I'll probably run a few times too. Are you bringing a jack?

Dean and Paul what time you guys going to be there and where will you guys be there?