Track meet on October

TURBOV6

"SECRET PARTS"
Staff member
Lets meet up again on a Saturaday night again, a few new guys too meet and maybe we can stay on a same area?

I heard the chicken was good ,but didn't have a chance to try it. What date are you looking at? Les and I will be in Vegas for the races from the 23rd. Congratulations on the heads John, Les told me you got them last night. Like Geoff said, are the other ones for sale now?:D

Yes! The shoyu chicken was good, I went for seconds! Hows about October 20th its on a saturaday. BTW anyone bought oil latley? Mobile One Synthetic went up to $4.98 a quart! Its was $4.15 last month!

Tracks 10/20

10/20 sounds good to me. Who else? How about you , BILL?

I'm still gonna have the other heads freshened-up then they will be for sale. I wish the mechanic would get off his a** and do them. He's had them a few months now.

BTW John sorry about your Jay Carter chip I have to give it back to you, did you get you car fixed yet?

I think I may be able to make the 20th as well. I have BIG doubts that the car will be back together by then unless the new heads actually arrive when they are supposed to. But me and the family should be able to make it.

Derrick

Jackson, my car still isn't done. Don't worry about the chip, I'll get it the next time I see you. It belongs to KENNE-BILL also.:D

Ummm, I know that HRP's schedule on the net has been wrong in the past, but according to the web page, Saturday is the Gold Cup Series night. Is this the case or is it ANOTHER case of schedule change without changing the web page?

Derrick (still ANXIOUSLY awaiting that UPS man)

I have the October schedule in front of me and it seems Derrick is correct - Pro Gas night this Saturday!

Awww Sh@t! You're right Derrick! :mad:

Don't they allow runs by street cars in between rounds?

Geoff

I can't, gotta work

But Saturday, Oct 27 would be good for me and my shoyu chicken. :D

Aloha,

Friday should be ok for me too

I jusy needed to get some stuff done, put on my rims tonight and noticed a flat! Anyone elso going to come or run???