TPS at WOT max is now 4.44...high enough yet?

FAMLYKAR

TURBO BOZO
I started at 4.16 WOT, kept sanding the TPS to move forward. Now 4.44. Do I keep sanding until 4.50+ or any other tricks?

Thanx
Todd

I'd keep going. But then I like my car to run at WOT when I pin the throttle. Go figure. ;)

I like to see between .42 and 4.60v but if it's triggering PE mode you are good to go. I bet money at 4.40v it is. If you have DirectScan you can see it.

BTW - make sure the floor mat or a TV cable set way to tight isn't cutting down on your WOT reading...

Thanx guys,
Is there a way to tell if I am in PE mode with my scanmaster?

PS. Big thanx to this board for putting together a two car deal for 3 members from 3 different states. Lee B of Colorado, sold me (Todd Borsuk from Madison WI) his FINE 87 Turbo LTD, Dave Hauser near Kansas City MO, sold his mint 89 TTA to Lee.

My new car and new name shall be Concealed Weapn. (In memory of my drive back to Wisconsin from Kansas City, getting a ticket for 22 miles over, agreeing to have my car searched after a threat of "We can always take you down to the station and get a search warrant," finding my hunting knife in my backpack, getting handcuffed and taken to jail for a concealed weapon charge.

Many thanx to Sgt Pepper (I kid you not) of the Iowa county police in Dodgeville Wisconsin

I had to do the same thing with my tps on my t type. It still isn't far enough forward (.42 idle-4.19 wot). I guess it depends on where the factory decided to drill the holes in the side of the throttlebody.

NEW CAR??

Famlykar wrote:
My new car and new name shall be Concealed Weapn. (In memory of my drive back to Wisconsin from Kansas City, getting a ticket for 22 miles over, agreeing to have my car searched after a threat of "We can always take you down to the station and get a search warrant," finding my hunting knife in my backpack, getting handcuffed and taken to jail for a concealed weapon charge.

There's an a$$hole in every pair of pants... Sometimes there's 2!!:D :D :eek: