Torque Converter

precisiongn

Is there a converter everyone swears by on this board? I need to buy a new one. When the previous owner had the tranny built the only part he didn't replace was the converter...(don't ask) I want to get a good 10 preferably 9" with a 3000-3200 stall. Any suggestions/links etc... let me know cuz my car is really slow compred to what it could be and I know this is a major part of what is holding me back. Everyone jump on this and give me some suggestions.

Originally posted by precisiongn
Is there a converter everyone swears by on this board? I need to buy a new one. When the previous owner had the tranny built the only part he didn't replace was the converter...(don't ask) I want to get a good 10 preferably 9" with a 3000-3200 stall. Any suggestions/links etc... let me know cuz my car is really slow compred to what it could be and I know this is a major part of what is holding me back. Everyone jump on this and give me some suggestions.

Lonnie Diers (quickt) has a killer 9" for sale, I sold it to him brand new last year. His car ran deep in the tens with it. He's selling it for about 2/3 of what it costs new. Look in the for sale forum.