Tom's Turbo Garage - Grand National videos

Hi Everyone,

Here's the latest video, where we crawl under the hood in search for more horsepower!

Thank you for watching!

-Tom

Thank you for the support gentlemen and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the video! Lots more fun stuff to come.

hello; Keep up the good work. How long have you had your GN? I like how it's been done from the hanging of the exhaust to the cutting of the turbo shield.
Of the subject as this has been the only way to add any comments to posts.. I can't get past the first page and if I try to add or post it says there's a HTTP error. It's been going on a while. Is there a problem with the site?
IBBY

hello; Keep up the good work. How long have you had your GN? I like how it's been done from the hanging of the exhaust to the cutting of the turbo shield.
Of the subject as this has been the only way to add any comments to posts.. I can't get past the first page and if I try to add or post it says there's a HTTP error. It's been going on a while. Is there a problem with the site?
IBBY

Thank you! I've had it for two years now, and I wish I could've got one a long time ago. Thanks for checking it out and I'm not sure what to tell you about the error. I believe there is a place to email administrators for stuff like that.

Hi Everyone!

Here's the latest video, where we're still hunting around under the hood looking for more horsepower. Thanks for watching!

hello people; I was wondering if there is any out takes on your videos? If so I'd bet members would get a kick out of that. Where in Tenn. are you located? Just wondering as I have niece in Memphis and I did visit Elvis and Beal St.. I know Tenn. is a long state with lots to see.
IBBY

hello people; I was wondering if there is any out takes on your videos? If so I'd bet members would get a kick out of that. Where in Tenn. are you located? Just wondering as I have niece in Memphis and I did visit Elvis and Beal St.. I know Tenn. is a long state with lots to see.
IBBY

Hi there and oh yeah, I've got tons of outtakes! That's a fun idea and I'll have to put together some of those for y'all. I'm in the KnoXville area.

You're in the Knoxville area???? Where in the Knoxville area??? And why haven't our paths crossed?

I like the Colt vid you just posted. I know it's non-TR but I like your style and I like that car. Keep the webisodes coming.