time to upgrade

ok guys my 87 maf just came so now i have the 87 ecm with stock 87 chip and maf now my question is can i throw all this on just with wat i have and b good except of course for the check engine lite due to not having the mat sensor? will my car still run good? heres my other question i need some clarifying on i know i can get the mat sensor burned off from TT but if i order the chip now will i have to order another chip wen i install fuel pump and injectors? or can i just hold of on the chip until everything is in?

Yes it will work. I would recommend no WOT blasts till after a chip from TT. The 87 chip runs a lot of timing. Without an ic or meth you will probably have kr issues.

ok thanx i dont want to get off subject but can the timing be adjusted by hand ? or how is timing adjusted ? i ask becuz i read alot about guys turnin it up and down to tune with boost levels i know boost can b adjusted by hand is timing the same way?

just realized i need another chip looking thing a "calpak" just smaller i have the stock chip but i noticed theres a another plug for a smaller one what is it ? do i need it ? and can i use the one off my stock 85 ecm?