THS MPH record

Detomaso71

Congrats Sean Hayes on 140.28 mph!
As far as I know that is the current MPH record in THS.
I didn't know you ran that as I left early but I've seen the slip and good job getting it done.

Congrats Sean Hayes on 140.28 mph!
As far as I know that is the current MPH record in THS.
I didn't know you ran that as I left early but I've seen the slip and good job getting it done.

Thanks...... I enjoyed racing the class with you and the rest of the guys/gals.....Enjoy the holidays everyone and hug your families tight as everyday is a gift and should never be taken for granted.

140 is getting it done in legal ths trim!

Sean, I know its forever away, but are planning on racing ths at the TB.com race? My wife, kids and myself are hoping to make a road trip out if it.

140 is getting it done in legal ths trim!

Sean, I know its forever away, but are planning on racing ths at the TB.com race? My wife, kids and myself are hoping to make a road trip out if it.

I should be....I encourage everyone to attend that race.... you have NO idea what you are missing....

Congrats on the MPH Sean! It was great hanging out in the pits wrenching on our cars! Next time I'm bringing my generator for sure.

Congrats on the MPH Sean! It was great hanging out in the pits wrenching on our cars! Next time I'm bringing my generator for sure.

Yea man, We definitely had the spot that was quiet. I think I had enough stuff to build a car, but not a generator. That will not be the case next time.... :)

Way to go Sean! That crew chief of yours has the car figured out. It was good to meet you at BG.

Pat

Way to go Sean! That crew chief of yours has the car figured out. It was good to meet you at BG.

Pat

Same here...... and yes my crew chief is the reason I am at the races at all. When he retires so do I. But there are some people who helped me get in the mix... they are in the signature.

Congrats Sean, Thanks for putting up with me on all the changes and trying new stuff.

Now it's time to turn it up and run it all the way out.

It's great to have knowledgable minds and capable hands that are willing to help. Congratulations again and hope to hear/see you going faster next year.