THINKING ?? About Parting My 87- GN

Dang Mike, had no idea!! Glad you're OK!!! Sad sight to see

What's the details on the rear disc? Interested in it, still the 8.5" 10 bolt? I want rear disc and my posi is getting weak anyways

I would be interested in the doors for sure! I am not too far, could even have someone come to pick up or meet. If shipped, would be to 83805. I am just over the border in Creston, BC.

I would be interested in the doors for sure! I am not too far, could even have someone come to pick up or meet. If shipped, would be to 83805. I am just over the border in Creston, BC.

I tried to pm you but it won't work. Why don't you give me a call 1-509-443- 5402
Thanks Mike

Hey, sorry for your loss. I'm new to the forum and I just picked up an 86 T-Type that is in need of some serious TLC. I'm looking for the entire Alternator bracket assembly because the previous owner removed the A/C compressor and hacked up the original bracket. Do you have one of those for sale?

Thanks
Craig

Sorry for your loss, ouch! Cars can been replaced it's fortunate that you live another day to tell the story. I noticed you have a 509 number, are you Eastern WA state? Are the Spokane Buick GN parts on Craigslist yours? I need a bunch of random parts, I'm over near Mt. Rainier. Have you decided to part it out? Do you have a 3" downpipe, extra drivers side header, ashtray lid springs or a digital dash?

I am so interested in the Horn Button and the Stereo! Please let me know if you would consider letting go at a decent price!;)