the WOLRDS most spoiled Kid

The kid is probably up there with the most spoiled in the world; but I am jealous.
I wish my Pop had that kind of dough; it would have been fun if he also had the notion to spoil me like that.
As it was: Go cut the lawn if you want dinner tonight.
...not that he was a bad father or anything, but he knew that a 360,000 dollar car was not the correct thing for a child.

Diddy's doing what obama told him

Let's hope next week's news isn't "16yr old loses control and wrecks $360,000 luxury car"

spend it but don't blow your kids tuition, yea right. like he's hurting for money, regardless next weeks paper diddy's kid killed over 360K car. doubt he'll be cruising some slum in NY with it.

If you got it, spend it...nothing wrong with that.

True Dat.....

FWIW I got a cake for my 16th, 17th, and 18th birthday. I looked out the door and waited for a GN to roll down the driveway (seriously).......................it never happen :(. So I ended up buying it with my OWN money and built it with my OWN money.

makes you respect it more

True Dat.....

FWIW I got a cake for my 16th, 17th, and 18th birthday. I looked out the door and waited for a GN to roll down the driveway (seriously).......................it never happen :(. So I ended up buying it with my OWN money and built it with my OWN money.

as most of us who have done this know, if it's your own money and you have to do the upkeep that's less money you'll have to shell out to keep it on the road. my mom bought my a 78 camaro in 85 and i blew the engine and ttl'd it short of a year. wasn't a GN but we all know how a spoiled kid acts and i was somewhat spoiled back then but then again i had to do my on upkeep but also worked and put my money into my car. full time job in the summers and evening and weekend job during school.

If you got it, spend it...nothing wrong with that.

Look at the famous people who could care less about their kids. It's lots of money to most people and to them it's more a status symbol. He just wanted his son to have a great birthday, can't knock him for that. If I had the money, I would buy my boys whatever they wanted... I am sure they would just want a real monster truck or a GN though.

but your kids are partial

Look at the famous people who could care less about their kids. It's lots of money to most people and to them it's more a status symbol. He just wanted his son to have a great birthday, can't knock him for that. If I had the money, I would buy my boys whatever they wanted... I am sure they would just want a real monster truck or a GN though.

what color is your monster truck? JK

Its cool but still the hell with the luxury car....I would said dad I want a exotic sport car maybe a bugati eroy.

Car

Not bad as long as he gave him values like honesty, respect and hard work to go along with it. Looks like it was a slightly used looking @ the wheel wells. Mo power to him !

i read about this the other day and just shook my head. id break down and cry if somebody gave me a 60K C6Z much less a car thats worth 300k more lol

I try not to hate kids in this position. That kid bought that car, it cost him a normal upbringing w/ dad at t-ball games, McDonalds playroom, fishing trips, and many other thing "normal" kids find no value in. (like dad's at home when you go to bed and wake up) wouldn't trade w/ him, money only buys stuff you get tired of.