The Great Southwestern Dyno Shootout & Mutton Barbeque:

nordy racer said:
i'm in.. if the date is to early (next month) i can always dyno the Lightning...
----------------------------------
Good to have you on board, Mike, I am sure that the lightning will not exactly "shame" itself. Thanks for the support. I am sure that everybody will have a good time on this. I wish that I had your toys. Let's see, a Billy Anderson car coming, and a Furred Lightning in the driveway. Must be nice.

petesgn said:
I might make it .It depends on the date :)
-----------------------------
Depends on what date? Who you bringing? One of Lou's sheep?
Good to hear from you, Pete. Thanks for the support. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Wells said:
Good to have you on board, Mike, I am sure that the lightning will not exactly "shame" itself. Thanks for the support. I am sure that everybody will have a good time on this. I wish that I had your toys. Let's see, a Billy Anderson car coming, and a Furred Lightning in the driveway. Must be nice.

Thanks for the props.. The L should be putting down 4 something hopefully.. The GN did 590 on the old set-up, hopefully this new system should net around 650 at the wheels on 26psi.. We are also talking (billy and i) about a little NOS system maybe ;) ...

Yeah Gary ad me to the list

Wells said:
Richard:
Does this mean that I should add your name to the list or I should wait until I hear from you?
If anything changes as far as work, well its work and we have to keep our jobs, to pay for our cars and fun.

EGOKILR said:
If anything changes as far as work, well its work and we have to keep our jobs, to pay for our cars and fun.
---------------------------
Kool, this should be a great time. Welcome. I know that this is quite a trip from sunny San Diego, but I think that we are going to have great fun.

Wells said:
Depends on what date? Who you bringing? One of Lou's sheep?
Good to hear from you, Pete. Thanks for the support. Looking forward to seeing you there.

I don't think Lou's giving up any of his sheep. ;)

Wells said:
--------------------------
Good to hear that you are going and thanks for your support, Javier, looking forward to seeing you there.

lets see what this junk does if it blows up oh well time for lou to put that motor in he has sitting at his shop :eek:

TURBOELKY said:
I would like to go, to hell with knock! :D but what day would it be, I work sat., but if I know ahead of time,I can get the day off probably. Nailheadpowered should go for sure so I dont have to hear his guestimation on hp at the rear wheels no more :D and Make Kevin go so he can stop talking about how he's going to spank Mike's car :rolleyes: more info please. Sounds fun. I hope its in chatsworth, next city over ;)

bet mine has more hp when it blows up ;)

GNBUICK87 said:
lets see what this junk does if it blows up oh well time for lou to put that motor in he has sitting at his shop :eek:
Don't think that it isin't tempting me also ( grin )

turbolou said:
Don't think that it isin't tempting me also ( grin )
-------------------------------------
Which motor? you guys mean my motor. That's mine, I have drool all over that motor. If they ever learn to get dna off of motors, i could have a problem going.

Wells said:
-------------------------------------
Which motor? you guys mean my motor. That's mine, I have drool all over that motor. If they ever learn to get dna off of motors, i could have a problem going.

really gary your lets see hey LUO whany some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Sheep :wink:

wiked87gn said:
-----------------------------------
Thanks, Kevin, he's signed up, please thank him for the support.
Sorry to hear that you are not, or have not decided to join us yet.
I am sure that my #'s will be the worst there. Only $60 per car if we get 10 people.

Wells said:
-----------------------------------
Thanks, Kevin, he's signed up, please thank him for the support.
Sorry to hear that you are not, or have not decided to join us yet.
I am sure that my #'s will be the worst there. Only $60 per car if we get 10 people.

Is not about the numbers Gary, is about Location, i am not driving to chatsworth for a dyno tech session, if it was anywhere close i probably would, why dont you talk to swanson performance in gardena there is also another place near swanson performance that does the Dyno session, and could probably get us the same price as the place in chatsworth. just my 0'2s.

Sign us up tenatively...

When you have the actual place and date we'll most likely be down too.

turbo39191- Louis
carrddine- Tim
& a local friend- Joe P.

Possibly as many as 3-4 more to follow...

wiked87gn said:
Is not about the numbers Gary, is about Location, i am not driving to chatsworth for a dyno tech session, if it was anywhere close i probably would, why dont you talk to swanson performance in gardena there is also another place near swanson performance that does the Dyno session, and could probably get us the same price as the place in chatsworth. just my 0'2s.
Just busting your chops, Kevin, I knew that it was not about the #'s, but the distance, and i am sure that more people will feel like you do. Lou, for 1, is not going either for the same reason. Do you have Swanson's phone/cell/e-mail #?. The other place in Garcena is probably R & D, or RD, which I have heard of before, but don't have a # for them either.
Definitely thanks for your input.

turbo39151 said:
Sign us up tenatively...When you have the actual place and date we'll most likely be down too. turbo39191- Louis carrddine- Tim
& a local friend- Joe P. Possibly as many as 3-4 more to follow...
------------------------------------------------
Ok, guys, thanks for the support, we'll get going on this thing. Working on it now.

Gary call 411 to get swanson performance phone number and yes you are correct the other place is RD in gardena they also have a listed phone you can call i think RD stands for research and development, so get on the horn and talk to them, it seem like so far we are looking at around 20 buicks.. :) also asked them to provide burgers or hotdogs or something or they wont do it..

wikedgn

I'm IN!

I would love to run on a dyno! Name the place, price, date and I'll be there.
Doesnt matter how far. Just means more time I get to cruise the TR!
Andrew

of course, if it is in Chatsworth, I can stay longer! My house is mid Simi Valley.