The Great Southwestern Dyno Shootout & Mutton Barbeque:

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Ok, going to start putting this thing together. Don't know when or where yet, but I will leave as much as possible to majority rule on choices. Lou suggested a portable dyno, but we will need a supporting place to have it, so I am thinking we might be better with a professional dyno place of business. I did talk to 1 dyno place today. They specialize in group gettogethers.
Sat or Sun optional. 10 cars or more get a free barbeque, parking lot to hold about 30 cars, lounge large enough to hold some people, $ 60 per car, 3 pulls per car, dyno sheet/results. 8AM or 9AM, enough cars to get them to open at 8, free donuts go with the deal. They occasionally give free t-shirts & raffle stuff off to keep things interesting. This would be jeff Price's place in Chatsworth. Sounds like a killer deal. I have not been able to get a hold of Harv's place in Whittier yet, will try and do tomorrow. I think that it would be a good idea to start the sign-up now and add or subtract names as we finalize a day, date, place, & how far down the road timewise. Please post if you would like to sign-up. 2 to 3 cars per hour on the average, they will dyno till we are done, or till Lou's sheep stop bleating. This is going to be so kool.
1 WELLS Gary Wells (Long Beach) Dyno Store 05-13-2006 Sat
2 Turbolou Lou Czarnota (Lake Forest) Dyno Store 05-13-2006 Sat
3 Sytech Ray Fletcher Dyno Store 05-13-2006 Sat
4 GNguy Jeff Steiner Dyno Store 05-13-2006 Sat
5 1BADDAM Frank (Temecula) Dyno Store 05-13-2006 Sat
6 nailheadpowered Mike Dyno Store 05-13-2006 Sat (Cancellation)
7 Drewster Andrew (Mid-Simi Valley ) Dyno Store 05-13-2006 Sat
8 GNBUICK87 Javier (Orange) Dyno Store
9 XxDarkSidexX Mark
10 Ssvalleyboy Rod Broadax (Perris Valley)
11 TURBOELKY Jeremy Dyno Store 05-13-2006 Sat
12 Jeff Rand Jeff rand, who else, Wyldomar
13 PetesGN Pete Dyno Store 05-13-2006
14 nordy racer Mike Zwick Dyno Store 05-13-2006 (cancellation)
15 EGOKILR Richard (San Diego)
16 Underboost Brent Schwalm (Yorba Linda) Dyno Store 05-13-2006 Sat
17 Jaime Perez Jaime Perez
18 turbo39191 Louis (San Diego?) Dyno Store
19 carrddine Tim (San Diego?) Dyno Store 05-13-2006 Sat
20 local friend Joe P.
21 hboost Joe (long Beach) Dyno Store
22 Vadersv6 Brent (Lake Forest) Dyno Store
23. smokin'6 Jeff (Santa Clarita) Dyno Store (cancellation)
24 Wiked87GN Kevin (Long Beach) Dyno Store 05-13-2006 Sat
25 Reginald West Reginald West (Apple Valley) Dyno Store
26 cruzn57 Lee Westrope (San Bernadino) Dyno Store 05-13-2006
27 Dave Mayans Dave Mayans (Corona) Dyno Store 05-13-2006
28 Marvin Manzano Los Angeles '70 Skylark, 350

Looks like I may not able to attend anything for a while

But depending on what day I may be able to go. I will locked up at work, or thats the way it seems like it will be, locked up till around June, but when you guys figure out a day, I may be able to go.

Wells said:
Ok, going to start putting this thing together. Don't know when or where yet, but I will leave as much as possible to majority rule on choices. Lou suggested a portable dyno, but we will need a supporting place to have it, so I am thinking we might be better with a professional dyno place of business. I did talk to 1 dyno place today. They specialize in group gettogethers.
Sat or Sun optional. 10 cars or more get a free barbeque, parking lot to hold about 30 cars, lounge large enough to hold some people, $ 60 per car, 3 pulls per car, dyno sheet/results. 8AM or 9AM, enough cars to get them to open at 8, free donuts go with the deal. They occasionally give free t-shirts & raffle stuff off to keep things interesting. This would be jeff Price's place in Chatsworth. Sounds like a killer deal. I have not been able to get a hold of Harv's place in Whittier yet, will try and do tomorrow. I think that it would be a good idea to start the sign-up now and add or subtract names as we finalize a day, date, place, & how far down the road timewise. Please post if you would like to sign-up. 2 to 3 cars per hour on the average, they will dyno till we are done, or till Lou's sheep stop bleating. This is going to be so kool.
1 WELLS Gary Wells
2 Turbolou Lou Czarnota
3 Sytech Ray Fletcher
4 GNguy Jeff Steiner?
5 1BADDAM Frank (Temecula)
6 nailheadpowered Mike
7 Drewster the valley, where else

8 GNBUICK87 Javier (Orange)

count me in

What Day?

I would like to go, to hell with knock! :D but what day would it be, I work sat., but if I know ahead of time,I can get the day off probably. Nailheadpowered should go for sure so I dont have to hear his guestimation on hp at the rear wheels no more :D and Make Kevin go so he can stop talking about how he's going to spank Mike's car :rolleyes: more info please. Sounds fun. I hope its in chatsworth, next city over ;)

EGOKILR said:
But depending on what day I may be able to go. I will locked up at work, or thats the way it seems like it will be, locked up till around June, but when you guys figure out a day, I may be able to go.
-----------------------------
Richard:
Does this mean that I should add your name to the list or I should wait until I hear from you?

XxDarkSidexX said:
Omg I So Wanna See This Happen Come On Guys!!!
----------------------------------
Mark:
You sound pretty positive other than last minute scheduling regarding place, day, date, & so forth. I added your name, please let me know if it becomes a probable no-show for you. And thanks for tyour support in hopefully making this another TB.com Southwestern Section day to remember. Looking forward to seeing you there.

GNBUICK87 said:
8 GNBUICK87 Javier (Orange)
count me in
--------------------------
Good to hear that you are going and thanks for your support, Javier, looking forward to seeing you there.

Ssvalleyboy said:
I'm in, turbo buicks are my life.
---------------------------------
Rod, glad to hear that you are planning on going and thanks for your support. Looking forward to seeing you there.

TURBOELKY said:
I would like to go, to hell with knock! :D but what day would it be, I work sat., but if I know ahead of time,I can get the day off probably. Nailheadpowered should go for sure so I dont have to hear his guestimation on hp at the rear wheels no more :D and Make Kevin go so he can stop talking about how he's going to spank Mike's car :rolleyes: more info please. Sounds fun. I hope its in chatsworth, next city over ;)
--------------------------------
Jeremy:
Will post place, day, date, time, as we gather more information. Glad to hear that you are planning on going and thanks for your support.

Jeff Rand said:
Gary,
I might be able to go.It all depends on the date.
Jeff
------------------------------------
Will keep everybody posted on this thread, glad to hear that you might be able to make it. Hope to see you there, and thanks for your support. Let me know when it looks like you might be aboe to make it. want me to sign you up now?

Wells said:
------------------------------------
Will keep everybody posted on this thread, glad to hear that you might be able to make it. Hope to see you there, and thanks for your support. Let me know when it looks like you might be aboe to make it. want me to sign you up now?

Gary,
Go ahead and sign me up.
Jeff

turbolou said:
I think Jeff should be tested last in case he breaks the dyno LOL
-----------------------------------
Either that, or test first and have the dynostore wine us, dine us, & offer dancing girls with leggins & sheep costumes till the dyno is up and running again

Jeff Rand said:
Gary, Go ahead and sign me up. Jeff
------------------------------
Good to hear from you and have you on board, Jeff, looking forward to seeing you, it's been a while, and thanks for your support in making this a reality check for our cars.