The Great Southwestern Dyno Shootout & Mutton Barbeque:

carrddine said:
my1stgn myself and egokiller and turbo39151 are leaving from sd you are more than welcome to roll with us you can call me at 858-569-7727 work and 858-602-0006 cell my name is Tim Im at work now sun 10:19 am lmk....
-----------------------
Is turbo39151 dynoing or not?, & does he have a real name, cause I have forgotten it?
Oops, my bad?

I dont think he is going to dyno..just spectate,he already knows it is slower than mine so theres no need..but I hear he is finally going to pay up on the donuts he owes me :biggrin: so Im happy...but none the less he will be there...his name is Louis (slow louis) ha,ha,ha

I will be there along with turbo6 (eeehaw). BTW,sir (aka slower tim), I may bring this to dyno.... :biggrin:

Attachments

• rsz_7cop picx400.jpg
    rsz_7cop picx400.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 133
That is hilarious, nice picture SIR,the point still remains that you will be paying quite promptly with the donuts....I like sprinkles too by the way :D :D marcy loves the bearclaws fresh of course !!!!!!

hybrid85 said:
Gary i dont mind donating either, my son and i willbe there.
dale
---------------------------------
Got you covered, Dale, thanks for the support, see you there.

Like I said if the car is running, I am going. I let you know by wed. or thurs.

Reggie West, Sr., Reggie West, Jr., & Rick Percy: Thanks for the support, see you guys there. Hope that you guys are not expecting any big HP or TQ #'s like you guys lay down. Should be fun, though.

Wells said:
Reggie West, Sr., Reggie West, Jr., & Rick Percy: Thanks for the support, see you guys there. Hope that you guys are not expecting any big HP or TQ #'s like you guys lay down. Should be fun, though.
Now there's a trio of mutton molesting cross dressers for yah!

Ya know what?

hey Lou,, for an old fart , you sure are pretty bold, calling the hi desert guys mutton molesters,
word has it, that you have secret pictures of you and your friends visiting a sheep farm , we won't go any farther with that, as the youngsters might get the wrong idea!

Look forward to talking to you next Sat,

cruzn57

cruzn57 said:
hey Lou,, for an old fart , you sure are pretty bold, calling the hi desert guys mutton molesters,
word has it, that you have secret pictures of you and your friends visiting a sheep farm , we won't go any farther with that, as the youngsters might get the wrong idea! Look forward to talking to you next Sat, cruzn57
-------------------------------
Makes one wonder if those guys have all patronized the same sheep house?
Sheep are probably out there in the pasture right now baahing & bleating about who's the biggest.

Wells said:
-------------------------------
Makes one wonder if those guys have all patronized the same sheep house?
Sheep are probably out there in the pasture right now baahing & bleating about who's the biggest.

all this sheep talk is making me sick, and now I'm really starting to wonder about you guys.. :)

Address

When i looked up the add, it doesnt come up as the address given. It comes up as:

[20500-20516] Chatsworth St
Chatsworth, CA 91311

Is that correct?

Marvin's70 said:
When i looked up the add, it doesnt come up as the address given. It comes up as:

[20500-20516] Chatsworth St
Chatsworth, CA 91311

Is that correct?

We are on Canoga Ave. between Lassen and Devonshire at 10040. We are in Chatsworth, CA 91311 We are behind Chatsworth Collision Center

If you go to mapquest and enter 10040 Canoga Ave. Chatsworth CA 91311 it will come up.

adress

only 10 miles from home :D I just hope everybody makes it ok, what i've learned in the last 2 weeks, is that the saying,"when it rains it pours" is very true. I'm not going to toutch the darn car until next saturday! its fine now, let it sit till then :eek:

Gary,
I will most likley go with Rick and Reg but my car is down so I will not be able run it on the dyno.
Jeff

Jeff Rand said:
Gary, I will most likley go with Rick and Reg but my car is down so I will not be able run it on the dyno. Jeff
-------------------------------------
Jeff; Not a problem. Looking forward to seeing you. I will assume that you don't want the barbeque, so I won't put you down (no pun intended) for having one. Let me know if that's incorrect.
----------------------------------
You know, you can tell that all of you guys are really hard core turbo Buick racers, cause not a darn one of you guys can muster up a car that runs. I will say something for wusses like me, my car runs. Not very fast, but it runs. I really don't think that I could put myself through what you guys go through to keep these cars running fast, or anywhere close to it. See you there.

GNguy said:
Gary, my friends dad might bring his 7k mile GN, ill let you know.
-----------------------------------
No, no cars allowed with less mileage than mine, which is about 18.3K right now. J/K, dude, have him bring it. We would love to see it.

cruzn57 said:
word has it, that you have secret pictures of you and your friends visiting a sheep farm , we won't go any farther with that, as the youngsters might get the wrong idea!

Look forward to talking to you next Sat,

cruzn57
Sorry I would like to reply but it seems that (11's capable but hasn't gotten around to it yet) WickedGN is getting sick & offended over sheep innuendos. So out of respect to this member in good standing,high moral values & no issues. I will refrain from discussing any further intimate details of my love life.