Its not a GN but its next to one haha..

Attachments

• DC L.A. invasion.jpg
    DC L.A. invasion.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 383
  • Drag DC.jpg
    Drag DC.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 391
My best is 10.4X @ 145mph..I dont get to many chances to practice dont have a cage so I always get the boot from track officials. But it will go 9's :biggrin:

I try and keep it looking as stock as possible kinda hard with a A1000 hanging from the fuel sump :D

here is a resent one of mine. Not the best but a new one. QWKRTNU car is the far one

Attachments

• 444.jpg
    444.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 339
HERE ARE ALL OF MINE...........

IMG_4873.jpg

IMG_3019.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_4339.jpg

whitetype.jpg

IMG_6500.jpg

diesel.jpg

THE MUSTANG I RECENTLY SOLD, THE GREEN COUPE IS IN JANUARY EDITION OF MUSCLE MUSTANG AND FAST FORDS.

Gary's Limited, and my GN.

P1010022-2.jpg

P1010019-2.jpg

P1010017-2.jpg

Happy spooling.

Mike B.

Thanks for posting up, Mike, those are two of my most favorite cars. They really look nice together, too. Pretty much a Dr. Jeyckl & Mr. Hyde complex.

Thanks for posting up, Mike, those are two of my most favorite cars. They really look nice together, too. Pretty much a Dr. Jeyckl & Mr. Hyde complex.

Here is the before and after. It sat uncovered in Huntington Beach for over 6 years. Robert spent many hours on the body. Has four coats of House of Color clear. The second picture it is missing the front and rear bumpers (went out for powder coating as did all the trim). Still working on the interior and a bunch of upgrades.
Jeff
HATE TO SPILL THE BEANS,BUT ALL WORK DONE ON THIS CAR,MINUS THE STRIPPING OF THE PAINT,A SPOT OF BODYWORK ON THE HOOD.WAS PERFORMED BY ME.....DOOR REPLACEMENT AND REPAIR,(DRIVER DOOR)PREP(BLOCKING THE BODY)APPICATION OF COLOR AND CLEAR,COLOR SANDING AND BUFFING OF THE PASSENGER SIDE.ALL DONE BY ME.A CLOSED MOUTH WILL NOT GET FED......MERRY XMAS TO ALL THOSE INVOLVED.I ALSO DO RESTORATION WORK.951 623 0881 RAYMOND I ALSO DID QUITE A BIT OF RUST REPAIR....:cool:BUSINESS IS BUSINESS......