The best picture of your car

and you'll look like a clown all the way to the finish line. How's you fuel mileage and pinion angle for that matter. Your not releasing the full potential of your cars with all the show.

dont be stupid. We dont race on 20's. Pinion angle is within 2 degress. Tell you what we can settle this with a little race. Sounds good?

b7zxoj.jpg

2v3h91i.jpg

Well the best picture of my Buick is actually a photoshop of what she'll look like when she's done.

l_ece8279ee99d2eb1038e9bae2921ac72.jpg

But here's a good pic of the day we dragged her off the farm about a year ago. She sat out there for 7 years, had to wash all the crap off. Not much has changed except now she's on jackstands and is slowly being disassembled, and the collected parts are piling up around.

Picture019.jpg

Also, here's some good pics of my '86 Shelby Charger and my DD '91 Daytona.

3545844825_09ab4d929e_b.jpg

l_7d2a29b69bc542b480fb58cf1e9fbe66.jpg

Here is the before and after. It sat uncovered in Huntington Beach for over 6 years. Robert spent many hours on the body. Has four coats of House of Color clear. The second picture it is missing the front and rear bumpers (went out for powder coating as did all the trim). Still working on the interior and a bunch of upgrades.
Jeff

Attachments

• 86 GN 002.jpg
    86 GN 002.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 512
  • 86 GN 005.jpg
    86 GN 005.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 513
  • '86 GN Assemble 006.jpg
    '86 GN Assemble 006.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 521

Here is the before and after. It sat uncovered in Huntington Beach for over 6 years. Robert spent many hours on the body. Has four coats of House of Color clear. The second picture it is missing the front and rear bumpers (went out for powder coating as did all the trim). Still working on the interior and a bunch of upgrades.
Jeff

Robert did good car came out nice.

ya i remember he had to do some repairs on the driver side quarter i believe. Everytime you go down to the metal you always find surprises.

body work is no joke i was a painters helper a few years back and everything had to be perfect or else it would show in the finish product, nice car jeff

Here's a pic of my GNX after the fires here in Southern California last year, I even used it for my family Christmas cards in '08.

GNX.jpg

And here's one for supercrackerbox. Since you were showing off your '86 Shelby, I figured I'd show off mine too.

GLHS.jpg

Here's a pic of my GNX after the fires here in Southern California last year, I even used it for my family Christmas cards in '08.

GNX.jpg

And here's one for supercrackerbox. Since you were showing off your '86 Shelby, I figured I'd show off mine too.

GLHS.jpg

Beautiful GNX. You certainly have a very nice collection of cars.
Jeff

That sucks about the fires, but it does make a pretty awesome backdrop for the picture. And now it is the backround on my computer!

Glad to see there's another turbo Mopar on here. I wish my GLHS was half that nice. What's done to it?

GNX.jpg

GLHS.jpg

Where was the pic taken? Looks an awful lot like SD around Otay...

Where was the pic taken? Looks an awful lot like SD around Otay...

North Orange County, Brea to be exact. The shot was taken on Carbon Canyon Rd approx 2 miles past the regional park about 3 weeks after the fires at the end of last year.

Steve