Test n Tune

CGASTON

So is anyone going to SIR Saturday 19 January, for the Test n Tune? Gates open at 8am. I have a lot of work to do, but if anyone is going to be there, I may come check out your cars.....

I am trying to get my car ready for the 9 Fed, but I will try to be there to watch and help out!!

Probably not, I may swing by but I need to get that fuel tank fixed before I try and run it. So I will probably be going to the next one. Update on that by the way, I received the new tank, ordered new straps and new racetronix fuel hanger, next pay check will be the fuel pump.

ill be out there probably after the ua/asu basketball game.......everyone look for a yellow 72 skylark.......ill b around it somewhere.......

robert

Obviously rained out today, so they are having another tnt on feb 2, along with the 9th and 16th. Will try to be at some of them if I can EVER make this thing behave! Cheers

Anyone going to SIR on Sat 2, 2013 for TEST-N-TUNE.........? Let me know. I am thinking about driving up to check out things...

Us Speedworld guys might be having to make the trip........:(

Gates open at 8am....... Let me know so I can make plans. Maybe one of you that come...... Can go by Nick's and bring my valve covers if they are done.

What time are you going to be up around there? I will be at my buddy's house who pretty much lives down the street from SIR. I plan on coming by in the buick.

Gates open at 8am....... Let me know so I can make plans. Maybe one of you that come...... Can go by Nick's and bring my valve covers if they are done.

"IF" I go I can swing by and pick them up, yes.

I have never run there. Hope to run there soon. Shooting for the 9th, but probably wont happen

I can't. Had a pipe break in the wall.

I'll be busy tearing the carpet out of my house......

Meh, it's an excuse to get new flooring anyway........... there's always next week.