Tech tip cause I'm bored !

When I posted this I was suffering from loneliness, depression & boredom contemplating sucking on a Buick exhaust pipe & ending it all. 87 GNT must of read into my morass providing me with a reason to go on. I can never repay him for saving my life with this amusement. I now feel invigorated & can return once more to the electrical problems and oil leaks that brought me to that awful place to begin with.:wacky:

How did a fan belt installation safety discussion go from technical to throwing the racial card around,in case some of you havent noticed,a lot of the auto parts among millions of other products that are sold in the US are either made in mexico or assembled in mexico with American parts or made in other foreign country,my name is mario im 100% mexican and I've been working with turbolou for over 2 years and if there's something that turbolou doesnt do is discriminate,he admires the working class no matter what nationality you're from,ive seen him walk up to the garbage truck driver and hand him a cold water on a hot day and most of you will agree with me that most garbage truck drivers are hispanics. If you get butthurt over a comment on a public forum maybe you shouldn't be on public forums or grow a pair and man up..

How did a fan belt installation safety discussion go from technical to throwing the racial card around,in case some of you havent noticed,a lot of the auto parts among millions of other products that are sold in the US are either made in mexico or assembled in mexico with American parts or made in other foreign country,my name is mario im 100% mexican and I've been working with turbolou for over 2 years and if there's something that turbolou doesnt do is discriminate,he admires the working class no matter what nationality you're from,ive seen him walk up to the garbage truck driver and hand him a cold water on a hot day and most of you will agree with me that most garbage truck drivers are hispanics. If you get butthurt over a comment on a public forum maybe you shouldn't be on public forums or grow a pair and man up..
I'm chocked up & unable to deal with my emotions. thank you Mario & Mr Cunninham for defending me from these scurrilous accusations. As a token of my appreciation the next fill up of your alky injection bottle is on me. :)

I'm chocked up & unable to deal with my emotions. thank you Mario & Mr Cunninham for defending me from these scurrilous accusations. As a token of my appreciation the next fill up of your alky injection bottle is on me. :)

Make mine tequila, thank you very much.:D

I would say that at least half my customers & many of my best friends are Hispanic. Yes I am one of the old white guys that is pissed off about the situation with our border & criminals coning into this country . I strongly feel that criminals should be deported only to make room for the good people. Mario is a good example of that at my age with all my aches & pains from wrenching all those years his help as enable my shop to continue serving this community. I'm proud to say that the work coming out of here is as good or better than its ever been. The many compliments we receive are proof of that. This would not be possible without Mario's help & want to publicly thank him for that. Regards Lou

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:the Sgt hulka. Quote was the icing on the cake. Lighten up 87 gnt one of these guys may save your life some day.