Tech tip cause I'm bored !

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Thought I would share ,I recently bought a serpentine belt & a caution warning on the package caught my attention. It read before servicing be sure engine is shut off. Has anyone else ever heard of this ?

i watched a video (many years ago) of someone changing belts on a vw bug in seconds with a screwdriver while it was running

In our C-130 tech data, the manual hand pump for the brakes is by the back side door ... never been an issue sitting in the door pumping away...about 2 years ago we noticed an extra step in the manual stating to close the door prior to pumping. After asking some buddies around the AF, we found out some douche fell out while towing backwards and got ran over ... i call it cleansing the gene pool. The average individual walks a lot faster then a C-130 tow.

I posted this cause I thought it amusing. What idiot would attempt such a thing that it would even have to be stated in writing . Has the world become that stupid.

I'm sure there is a "How many Pollacks does it take..." reference somewhere out there...or Appalachian American...which I fall into the latter. :) The moral of the story is, "If you can think of it, someone has done it. And most nowadays video to prove it. Funny Shizzle.

Im not mexican but I am latino and I didnt appreciate your mexican comment. I guess it's easy to make comments like this when youre sitting behind a keyboard.
Were all friends here & I'm a pollock thats comfortable in my own skin and don't feel that special that anyone has to be that correct to watch what they say about pollocks. In fact being brought up around a bunch of them will even agree with some of the jokes. My point is don't bring up that tired ass crap on one of my posts. If you are too sensitive to hang out with the rest of us & have a good time may I suggest you find somewhere else to take it.

Were all friends here & I'm a pollock thats comfortable in my own skin and don't feel that special that anyone has to be that correct to watch what they say about pollocks. In fact being brought up around a bunch of them will even agree with some of the jokes. My point is don't bring up that tired ass crap on one of my posts. If you are too sensitive to hang out with the rest of us & have a good time may I suggest you find somewhere else to take it.

If youre ok with that type of kidding then keep it amongst you and your friends to each his own. But keep that shit private as I dont kid that way with friends. If you made that comment atound mr id check you on it.

I'd like to invite you over to my shop to meet my Mexican mechanic mario I'll even take you and him out to lunch. I also intend to vote are you there Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz I think the future of our country is heavily dependent on Hispanics. anyone that would deny this has their head in the sand but I still deplore political correctness and do think you got some maturing to do.

I'd like to invite you over to my shop to meet my Mexican mechanic mario I'll even take you and him out to lunch. I also intend to vote are you there Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz I think the future of our country is heavily dependent on Hispanics. anyone that would deny this has their head in the sand but I still deplore political correctness and do think you got some maturing to do.

This is a PUBLIC forum keep that in mind. Since when has race related comments become politically related. Youre completely of base.

OTE="87GNT, post: 3583041, member: 38110"]This is a PUBLIC forum keep that in mind. Since when has race related comments become politically related. Youre completely of base.[/QUOTE]
you're the one who brought Race into what started out as technical discussion on proper fan belt installation safety. I hope that you found it informative. Sorry if I was unable to print this in Spanish.

Last edited:
OTE="87GNT, post: 3583041, member: 38110"]This is a PUBLIC forum keep that in mind. Since when has race related comments become politically related. Youre completely of base.
you're the one who brought Race into what started out as technical discussion on proper fan belt installation safety. I hope that you found it informative. Sorry if I was unable to print this in Spanish.[/QUOTE]
Are you really this stupid. You just proved my point.

Since the dawn of politics and more recently the dawn of "I'm a victim of (insert gripe here)".....

I decided to turn this matter over to my H.R. dept. My director of race relations Mr. Guy Cunningham should be contacting you to file a grievance if you wish to proceed with any further action.

I decided to turn this matter over to my H.R. dept. My director of race relations Mr. Guy Cunningham should be contacting you to file a grievance if you wish to proceed with any further action.

To all who are offended and or somehow feel hurt by the comments of others within this thread,

Please completely fill out the form below and return it to us as soon as possible,
Thank you.

Butt+hurt+report+form_fbbf89_4316959.jpg

Then please,

Last edited: