Suspension Question

Mr. Tee

GoOoSe
Now before you say there is a section on this forum I already checked and little activity over there...Just wanted to know what are some basic suspension upgrades...:eek: :confused:

THE AIR BAGS FOR THE REAR SPRINGS ARE A START. ALOT OF PEOPLE THEN GET THEIR REAR LOWER CONTROL ARMS BOXED AND POLYURETHANE BUSHINGS INSTALLED, OR BUY AFTERMARKET PIECES (LIKE i DID). THIS PLACE HAS EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED TO CUT A SICK 60 FT. TIME, AND THE SERVICE AND QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT IS EXCELLENT!

WWW.HRPARTSNSTUFF.COM

IF YOU ARE ON A BUDGET, GET THE AIR BAGS, AND THE BOXING KIT FOR YOUR STOCK CONTROL ARMS. IF YOU WANT GOOD STUFF, I GOT THE BILLSTIEN SHOCKS, HD SPRINGS, UPPER AND LOWER REAR CONTROL ARMS. IF YOU GO TO THE STRIP, BE SURE TO REMOVE OR DISCONNECT YOUR FRONT SWAY BAR. IT WILL HELP ALOT ON THE HOOK.
;)

Will they have stuff for an all around suspension....I want something thats set up for good street handling...

Derek, this site has a search function. Your question has been asked and replied to more than once. You may want to look here as well: Suspension pages @ GN-T-Type.org
In the future please post in the appropriate fourm.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Rollin

sorry rollin, wanted a quick reponse so I posted where people read a lot...thanks for the link...

SoonerGN
Rollin rollin rollinnn, keep those dogies rollinnn......

Aren't those the lyrics of "RAWHIDE"
Know wonder you know that song it ends with the sound you know all to well SoonerGN..... Sandra's cracking of the whip..... Whipppisshhh!!!! move Doggie!

LOL

Now quit hi-jacking this thread.