Suspension advice needed

turboclam

I'm starting to search for upper and lower control arms that can be used with drop spindles. I have Edelbrock springs and Bilstein shocks. I'd like to keep the drop spindles because they've been modded for the LS brake swap.

I see that the SPC and SC&C are fully adjustable and can be used with "other" lower control arms.

Just want something not too expensive but works better than stock. I also have a bigger front sway bar, H&R rear sway bar and Southside uppers and lowers in the rear.

Thanks!

Mike, I've used the Fatman stuff on a couple cars. My bud's rod shop also uses a lot of their stuff. Quality seems to be good, prices OK.
Here's a link to the G body arms. It says they are specifically for use w/ lowered cars.
http://www.fatmanfabrications.co/make/buick/gtech-1978-1987-buick-regal-control-arms/
I had problems w/ stability on my stage car. @140+, it wandered, due to insufficient + caster. A set of their uppers w/ relo'd ball joints, etc, cured it.

Hth, :smuggrin:

Oh ya, I still have my rock...Seems I spend more and more time there...:LOL:

Give Marcus at SC&C a call. I've always learned a lot talking to him. And I find him very knowledgeable and honest about the various brands.