Sumerged 87 gn

Tommyg

My 87 gn was done in by Katrina. A very nice car with 41k on her.I will be accepting all offers for the car as a whole or to parts it out. I can only be reached on my cell--985-789-8669. Tommy

Tommyg said:
My 87 gn was done in by Katrina. A very nice car with 41k on her.I will be accepting all offers for the car as a whole or to parts it out. I can only be reached on my cell--985-789-8669. Tommy
What is the Insurance Co. doing for you ???
Sorry for the loss.. :frown: :frown:

Bummer to hear about your car man. It's really a very sad tragedy down there. If you have some time, try to post some pictures. Good luck with everything and I'm glad that you are OK. ----Jeremy

Tommy-
Bryan from kansas city, you used to call me when you first purchased your car, BEEN AWHILE.
Hope you made it thru the hurricane fine, sorry to hear about the car.

I will be down there or near N.O. sometime in the next 2-3 weeks working on destroyed machines.
Depending on where i get sent to, i will try and call you so we can finally meet.
take care
BW

Tommy, Bryan just left to New Orleans this morning. He will be there tomorrow sometime. I know he wants to meet you. He said something about a King Cake :D :eek: :wink:
Bryan's Dad.