Subaru & Fast ?

Thanks,
I dont want to go with aem cause im the one that will tune the car,and i dont have the time to start learning an other kind of ecms programm
Ill visit their forum ...i think someone uses one

It's a lot easier to learn to program the AEM than it would be to adapt a FAST ecu on that scoobie snack.

The AEM plugs right into the stock subaru ecu harness and AEM's base maps *usually* are close enough so that the car starts and runs. Plus you get all that extra gravvy that comes with the AEM. All those features that us "old school" fast owners wish we had.

One thing that FAST has over the AEM is that it's 100% stable. The AEM still has some bugs in the programming but they are working things out. Or so all the AEM owners wish.

Max
93 Supra

From what i ve searched till now AEM is the one to go with.
Ill do some rechearch about the motec also

The FAST should work here. You may need to change the crank sensor and temp sensors to make it work, but otherwise I don't see a problem.

Motec is used a lot on everything downunder. But it is also much cheaper there than it is in any other part of the world. It also has to be hardwired.

Autronic also has a plug and play ecu for the subaru. Much like the AEM but without the instability issues.
http://www.autronic.com/

Max
93 Supra

The guy that wants the ecm wants me to install/tune the mf
I prefer to start the installation of the 320cfm pontiac heads/T78 that rests on my office:D than spending time with a ricer...oooppss sorry:rolleyes:
I think ill do it cause im the "ill help you " type